• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got an S4 on ATT yesterday. couldn't pass on the deal at staples.

but coming from a GNex - I kinda effing hate the GS4.

Anyone turned their GS4 into a Google Edition? IE going stock 4.2.2?

I'd buy whoever helps me do it a beer or six. I'm on a Macbook.

just got an S4 on ATT yesterday. couldn't pass on the deal at staples.

but coming from a GNex - I kinda effing hate the GS4.

Anyone turned their GS4 into a Google Edition? IE going stock 4.2.2?

I'd buy whoever helps me do it a beer or six. I'm on a Macbook.

got a gnex also. was/sorta am considering s4. what are your issues?

in a word: TOUCHWIZ

I really just want the phone that my GNex is on this gs4 with its better hardware and camera.

Been doing some reading on XDA and it looks like my best bet is to root and install CM10.1

If a Nexus 5 does come out around November (with LTE) - I plan to sell this GS4.

I really just want the phone that my GNex is on this gs4 with its better hardware and camera.

Been doing some reading on XDA and it looks like my best bet is to root and install CM10.1

If a Nexus 5 does come out around November (with LTE) - I plan to sell this GS4.

aint surprised, but yea there are already a handful of stable 4.2.2 roms for gs4.

and whats good with this nexus 5 talk, i really haven't heard any rumors outside of what motorola will put out.

aint surprised, but yea there are already a handful of stable 4.2.2 roms for gs4.

and whats good with this nexus 5 talk, i really haven't heard any rumors outside of what motorola will put out.
word is lg is working on another nexus phone and it might be based off the optimus g2. If I can find the article I'll post it.

Last edited:
Potential Moto X Leak, Looks kinda plan...would cop 
smokin.gif

gsmarena_001.jpg

yep - what lazy feet said.

hey... also - when i was updating apps when i first got the gs4 i thought i saw something in the Hangouts update that said it can now read our text messages. did i miss something that now lets us use SMS through hangouts?

the other day i got some blue painters tape and put it on the back of the htc one and i like the feel of it . mamybe some of u will enjoy it

^^^^^ lmfao wtf is that... damn look like its gonna leave some nice residue after u take it off after some weeks or so...

its kinda "ghetto" but i like the feel of the tape opposed to the smooth aluminum

:x Be careful that doesn't leave any residue once you peel it off. The heat from your hands over time and when its in your pocket will heat up the adhesive on the tape and could lead to residue if you don't replace it often.

sick.gif
Be careful that doesn't leave any residue once you peel it off. The heat from your hands over time and when its in your pocket will heat up the adhesive on the tape and could lead to residue if you don't replace it often.
yeah i said that too.,... trust me i know

That tape is VERY Ghetto. Not even applied fully, but whatever you like. Co sign on the residue, you'll hate life of it won't come off easily.

Back
Top Bottom