Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The blue lte-A s4 looks legit 
pimp.gif
gsmarena_013.jpg
gsmarena_008.jpg

Samsung dropping way too many s4's though

Samsung will be hated more than Apple with all this trolling they doing, dropping 10 million phones in not even 5 months. I understand trying to capture every market segment, but these guys are dropping stuff people wont even buy. But their strategy is to flood the market, and they are making money, guess they dont care about brand image.

The blue lte-A s4 looks legit 
pimp.gif

gsmarena_013.jpg

gsmarena_008.jpg

Samsung dropping way too many s4's though
Samsung will be hated more than Apple with all this trolling they doing, dropping 10 million phones in not even 5 months. I understand trying to capture every market segment, but these guys are dropping stuff people wont even buy. But their strategy is to flood the market, and they are making money, guess they dont care about brand image
and they pretty much doing the same thing htc did last year with the one x and one x+ with the s4 and s4 lte-A. I'm pretty sure they couldve figured out a way to put all these s4's together in 1 phone and just let that be THE s4.

LTE-Advanced will be twice as fast as regular LTE. Personally I can't wait but I bet battery life will suffer even more...

SK Telecom launches world's first LTE-Advanced network

The LTE standard is capable of data transfer rates of 150Mbps, roughly twice as fast as the 4G LTE speeds available in the United States.

South Korea is about to get a taste of what true 4G mobile broadband speed is.

SK Telecom announced Wednesday that it has launched the world's first LTE-Advanced network, a faster LTE standard that was originally deemed by the International Telecommunications Union as a true 4G standard. LTE-Advanced is capable of data transfer rates of 150Mbps, roughly twice as fast as the 4G LTE speeds available in the United States and elsewhere, and 10 times faster than 3G, SK Telecom said.

"By supporting twice faster speeds than LTE, LTE-A will not only enhance customers' satisfaction in network quality, but also give birth to new mobile value added services that can bring innovative changes to our customers' lives," Park In-sik, SK Telecom's president of network business operations, said in a statement.
Related stories

SK Telecom said it achieve the faster speeds through carrier aggregation, which bundles two frequency bands to increase the bandwidth. Furthermore, SK Telecom said it expects carrier aggregation to be the platform for network evolution that will provide network speeds of up to 500Mbps by 2015.

To take advantage of faster network speeds, SK Telecom said Samsung was releasing the Galaxy S4 LTE-A, the first commercial product to actually connect to LTE-Advanced. Earlier this month, the South Korean electronics giant announced it was readying the device, images of which leaked this week onto Korean and Samsung-obsessed sites worldwide.

If all goes well with the Galaxy S4 Advanced, Samsung will likely launch it internationally in markets where and when the service becomes available. That means U.S. customers are out for the time being. While Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint have announced LTE-Advanced deployment plans, the only LTE available now in the States is the older, slower version.

Samsung will be hated more than Apple with all this trolling they doing, dropping 10 million phones in not even 5 months. I understand trying to capture every market segment, but these guys are dropping stuff people wont even buy. But their strategy is to flood the market, and they are making money, guess they dont care about brand image.

[COLOR=#red]People on the internet troll. Corporations don't, they make money and Samsung is a very well respected multinational corp that makes everything from ships, to weapons, to phones. I think they'll be alright. But maybe they should worry since you seem to have all the answers...or not.[/COLOR]

Came home from Vegas to find an unlocked HTC One on my table :pimp:

Thanks pops. Let's see how this thing is ...

That blue S4 is gorgeous . I told y'all Samsung's android dominance would be short lived.. HTC and LG on that ***

5.5 is too damn big ***** Sony thinking 
mean.gif

Still dunno what my next phone will be after the HTC One.. waiting for something different and new to drop before I go ham on a purchase

Also I raped the hell out my One.. this joint screwed up from the 20+ drops I've had on this ****.. get a case yall

LTE-A is so damn pointless man . Our phones are not capable to load a webpage any faster that's connected to a 20mbps network or a 50mbps network . I know its apples and oranges but i just wish battery tech would improve half as fast as the pointless network advancements we've seen the past few years .

LTE-A is so damn pointless man . Our phones are not capable to load a webpage any faster that's connected to a 20mbps network or a 50mbps network . I know its apples and oranges but i just wish battery tech would improve half as fast as the pointless network advancements we've seen the past few years .
agreed. I turn off lte most of the time because it drains battery and I don't have unlimited data.

that said, the speeds may be more useful on laptops with 4g (or for tethering).

Back
Top Bottom