• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that butterfly s looks fire. htc putting out some quality devices this year.

So Samsung is putting out a gs4 with a snap dragon 800 instead of the 600. Smh as soon as I switch to android thinking I wasn't gonna get stuck with an outdated phone what happens? Samsung out dates this version of the s4

Im also on a GNex. I'm waiting until the fall to make my change. Specifically waiting on the next Nexus and the Moto X

Same here. The 4 didn't exactly wow me. Really hoping for something with really good battery life so I'm interested to see what the motorola/google is. I don't mind waiting another 4 or so months with the GN, as long as something worthwhile comes along. Hoping more info for the next Nexus starts comin' soon though.

So Samsung is putting out a gs4 with a snap dragon 800 instead of the 600. Smh as soon as I switch to android thinking I wasn't gonna get stuck with an outdated phone what happens? Samsung out dates this version of the s4
The S4 will not be outdated just because a new minimally updated version comes out, or for a long time after.  Thats like saying a 2013 Mustang is outdated once the 2014 comes out.  You will still have one of the best phones on the market. And it will have the same features.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I bought my girl the One but I won't cop for myself since tmobile didn't get it in black 
mean.gif

. I'm trying to find a phone for the low to use until the One Max drop or tmobile decide they want to carry the Black One. If the nexus 4 speakers are low though thats a deal breaker...might just have to stick with this struggle hd2 i got.

For a phone on the low check Groupon. http://touch.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-htc-one-v-unlocked-gsm-smartphone

Thanks for the replies, I bought my girl the One but I won't cop for myself since tmobile didn't get it in black 
mean.gif

. I'm trying to find a phone for the low to use until the One Max drop or tmobile decide they want to carry the Black One. If the nexus 4 speakers are low though thats a deal breaker...might just have to stick with this struggle hd2 i got.
For a phone on the low check Groupon. http://touch.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-htc-one-v-unlocked-gsm-smartphone
I always been able to find deals on craigslist for newer phones. last few phones I tried to cop, the sellers flaked on me though. Now I'm eyeing this n2 for $275 and n4 for $200. hopefully I can land one of those to hold me over.

When I sold my n2 last week I was able to get 450. So im glad I made the switch. Im loving the One. I already flashed the Android Revolution Rom and I'm getting Note 2 numbers for battery life.

Question about that Magna Carta app...

When it prompts u to choose which album version, that basically means youre one of the million? I downloaded it about 20 min ago. Stayed up till like 1:30am. Couldnt fight the sleep lol.

But yes the simplicity of this app is refreshing

Edit - nevermind one of Samsungs tweet answered my question. The app will be removed once it reaches one million. Im ready!

Last edited:
how loud is the nexus 4 speaker? is comparable to the note 2/s3 in loudness when playing music? 

Not loud. And on top of that, the speakers are in the back. Every manufacturer needs to learn from the HTC One on how to get their speakers right.

Mann this nexus 4 is getting me tight. Every time I try download anything from play store it keeps foreclosing. mad tight

Foreclosing though? :lol:

Google the latest Play store APK and reinstall it. See if that works.

this.

F android man. I am bout to cop a iPhone 5

nexus 4 > iphone.

replaced the battery on galaxy nexus. on the regular battery now, so phone is thinner, downloaded juice defender. light usages gives me a day and a half :x :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom