• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung couldn't give Jessie Williams better fits to showcase the s4 at the finals?

Finally! Guess I had to let the battery settle

got my replacement phone. my apps are in my sdcard but it's not showing up, anyway to make it automatically install? when i got my nexus 7 and just entered my google account everything started to download itself, anyway to do that? it's a mytouch 4g btw

I think once you log in to google play it does it for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong ..

didn't work for me but that's how i remember it happening on my nexus 7. i can redownload it but idk if the data from the apps will be read on the sd card, otherwise i'd have 2 sets of data.

I think once you log in to google play it does it for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong ..

didn't work for me but that's how i remember it happening on my nexus 7. i can redownload it but idk if the data from the apps will be read on the sd card, otherwise i'd have 2 sets of data.

what version of android are you running? that could be the reason if you're running an older one. not sure when the auto app backup was put into place.

Yea I was thinking the dame thing after reading it. 4.7-5.0 is perfect for me. After coming from the note 2 I miss being able to use my phone with one hand again

Did I just overhear a girl saying Android is *#$&$ and will soon become obsolete? According to her, the future will be dominated by Apple and Microsoft... :lol:

We're still on the fringe. :pimp:

Just copped the note 2 two days ago...coming from a galaxy nexus. This phone is gold! I already rooted and downloaded the Jedi rom 14. Now I need some apps on this bad boy. Any recommended apps?

Just copped the note 2 two days ago...coming from a galaxy nexus. This phone is gold! I already rooted and downloaded the Jedi rom 14. Now I need some apps on this bad boy. Any recommended apps?
page1 and search for the phone apps thread.

just switched back to my hd2. was finally going to try out a nand rom but my phone isn't connecting to my computers any more 
mean.gif

guess i'll rock with this gingerbread rom I got booting from the sd. well thats if I can get data working again on there.

Does anyone know why the picture on top shows nothing? And is there anyway to make it so that the cover is not stretched out on the now playing screen?

Back
Top Bottom