• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I downloaded Textra... So far so good, haven't gotten many next since I installed it earlier this morning... Only problem so far that I have is that the contacts that I have pictures for its bigger then the other conversations...

What custom lock screens you guys rocking with? Getting tired of dash clock... Looking for some an app that displays notifications, time, calendar events etc

One More Clock X WidgetLocker

It's pretty much anything X WidgetLocker:

Clockr Evolution
Thousand Clock Widgets
UCCW
mClock

Is the the S4 worth it? Coming from an iPhone 5. Looked at a dummy S4 and surprisingly its not that big of a phone for a 5 inch screen.......

Anybody have the HTC One. My contract is up this year and I'm waiting for the iPhone but I am heavily considering the One since the hardware is so beautiful. Would it be worth getting? I feel like it might not be a phone I would want for 2 years

Anybody have the HTC One. My contract is up this year and I'm waiting for the iPhone but I am heavily considering the One since the hardware is so beautiful. Would it be worth getting? I feel like it might not be a phone I would want for 2 years

its a dope phone, nice features, nice build quality, nice camera...i dont see myself with anyone phone for 2 years i always sell and buy when i get bored

its a dope phone, nice features, nice build quality, nice camera...i dont see myself with anyone phone for 2 years i always sell and buy when i get bored
Word, I've pretty much come to terms with myself that I will never keep the same phone for an entire contract. It's just too easy to be able to switch between phones. I feel like I might get the HTC One and just cop the complete redesign of the next iphone/galaxy s

so on the htc one, i started using sense and i added twitter to my feed now i have all the people im following on twitter in my contacts how can i take that off?

I have a few Twitter people I get notifications for. On my note 2 I was getting the actual Twitter app notification, but now on the One I had to set them as text notifications in order to receive them. Anyone else having this issue?

^ didn't Google servers crash or something when the nexus 4 released? I hope they're ready for the flood when that Jay download becomes available.

Last edited:
I have a few Twitter people I get notifications for. On my note 2 I was getting the actual Twitter app notification, but now on the One I had to set them as text notifications in order to receive them. Anyone else having this issue?

I had the same problem on the Note 2, i had to "Revoke Access" to apps on Twitter from the web. After that you'll get notifications through the app again.

I had the same problem on the Note 2, i had to "Revoke Access" to apps on Twitter from the web. After that you'll get notifications through the app again.
So do I need to revoke the Twitter for android app through the web? Or all apps? Still not working

Last edited:
Got a Supcase in today, has a clear back that shows my Dbrand skin, its very minimal just how i like it.

[h1]Verizon reactivates 'DroidLanding' Twitter account, drops cryptic hint[/h1]

By Andrew Martonik   | Jun 18 2013 | 5:01 pm  | 37 COMMENTS

droid-bionic-droid-does-1.gif

[h3]Ready the hype machine, another Droid will make its way to Verizon[/h3]
Inactive since the launch of the Droid RAZR in November of 2011, the @DroidLanding Twitter account sent out a tweet today indicating that we may be greeted by another "Droid" device from Verizon. In typical macho-robot-ridiculous fashion, the tweet reads:
"Reactivation protocols initiated ::: Systems nearing operational status ::: Stand by for further instructions...".
A little cryptic, to say the least, but it certainly sounds like Verizon is ready to get the ball rolling on a campaign to release another Droid device  to its network.

We haven't the foggiest on what it could be, but you can bet Verizon will take this one seriously. Hit the source link to see the tweet in all its glory.

Source: @DroidLanding; Via: DroidLife

[h1]Former HTC executives create, Kazam, their own smartphone startup[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jun 18 2013 | 10:08 am  | 19 COMMENTS

Former head of sales at HTC Michael Coombes, and former U.K. marketing director James Atkins  may have left HTC during this tumultuous spring, but that doesn't mean they plan to stop making smart phones. The two high level HTC execs have joined together to create the startup Kazam, and they plan to keep building phone hardware with a "stunning design, robust hardware, and intuitive technology, underpinned with improved customer service" for the European market.

While there is no news about any actual hardware just yet, CEO Coombes says they will be focused on support after the purchase. This should allow them to differentiate themselves in a very competitive market, but it will be easier said than done.

We're assuming Android will figure big into their plans, and we're going to keep a close eye on the duo and their new company.

[h1]Former HTC executives create, Kazam, their own smartphone startup[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand
  | Jun 18 2013 | 10:08 am  | 19 COMMENTS

Former head of sales at HTC Michael Coombes
, and former U.K. marketing director James Atkins
 may have left HTC during this tumultuous spring
, but that doesn't mean they plan to stop making smart phones. The two high level HTC execs have joined together to create the startup Kazam, and they plan to keep building phone hardware with a "stunning design, robust hardware, and intuitive technology, underpinned with improved customer service
" for the European market.

While there is no news about any actual hardware just yet, CEO Coombes says they will be focused on support after the purchase. This should allow them to differentiate themselves in a very competitive market, but it will be easier said than done.

We're assuming Android will figure big into their plans, and we're going to keep a close eye on the duo and their new company.

The company name spells failure. They're not going to be doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom