Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Behold, the Samsung Galaxy S4 in red[/h1]

By Anndrew Vacca   | Jun 20 2013 | 9:31 pm  | 9 COMMENTS

galaxy-s4-red-1.jpg

Samsung didn't stop with just a handful of new devices today -- the company also gave its flagship best seller, the Galaxy S4, a new paint job. Five of them, actually.

Among the colors introduced is Red Aurora, which reps had in tow at tonight's Pepcom event here in New York. It's a welcome addition to the standard black and white, and along with the purple, pink, and brown versions also introduced today, just about every taste should be satisfied.

The red paint job is well done, and for now, appears to be limited to AT&T availability in the U.S. That could change, of course, but no word on when just yet. If you're in the market for an S4 and appreciate some color in your life, it might be worth holding out for the additions. 

This weekend I will finally be ditching Blackberry. I have been loyal for so long now, and the Z10 and Q10 just aren't doing it for me. I am pretty sure I will be switching over to Android.

I'm not a hard core gamer on my phone, I do like taking pics/videos, I use my phone to do work and emails A LOT (which is why I stuck with the Blackberry and their keyboards), I plan to be using a lot of data browsing, youtubing, etc.

So with that said, should I go for the HTC One or S4?

This weekend I will finally be ditching Blackberry. I have been loyal for so long now, and the Z10 and Q10 just aren't doing it for me. I am pretty sure I will be switching over to Android.

I'm not a hard core gamer on my phone, I do like taking pics/videos, I use my phone to do work and emails A LOT (which is why I stuck with the Blackberry and their keyboards), I plan to be using a lot of data browsing, youtubing, etc.

So with that said, should I go for the HTC One or S4?
HTC butterfly s

how loud is the nexus 4 speaker? is comparable to the note 2/s3 in loudness when playing music? 

Does anyone know why the picture on top shows nothing? And is there anyway to make it so that the cover is not stretched out on the now playing screen?

sorry I can't help you out with this, but what music app are you using?

Last edited:
Why didn't Verizon get a S4 Google Edition? And what's the difference between a Developer Edition S4 and the Google Edition?
Lol after the constant issues Google had dealing with CDMA people over at Verizon and Sprint that is just not gonna happen. Big point also is NO ONE OUTSIDE OF Verizon and Sprint use CDMA

Someone school me on a good rom to flash on my Verizon S4.

I love Cyanogen, but GPS doesn't seem to work. (I need something stable with the Tether feature)

I visited XDA but they speak a different language...
eyes.gif

Mann this nexus 4 is getting me tight. Every time I try download anything from play store it keeps foreclosing. mad tight

how loud is the nexus 4 speaker? is comparable to the note 2/s3 in loudness when playing music? 

Not loud. And on top of that, the speakers are in the back. Every manufacturer needs to learn from the HTC One on how to get their speakers right.

Mann this nexus 4 is getting me tight. Every time I try download anything from play store it keeps foreclosing. mad tight

Foreclosing though? :lol:

Google the latest Play store APK and reinstall it. See if that works.

N4 is great overall however, the speakers and the volume in general are a little on the low side.
Not loud. And on top of that, the speakers are in the back. Every manufacturer needs to learn from the HTC One on how to get their speakers right.
Thanks for the replies, I bought my girl the One but I won't cop for myself since tmobile didn't get it in black 
mean.gif
. I'm trying to find a phone for the low to use until the One Max drop or tmobile decide they want to carry the Black One. If the nexus 4 speakers are low though thats a deal breaker...might just have to stick with this struggle hd2 i got.

Last edited:
l

Thanks for the replies, I bought my girl the One but I won't cop for myself since tmobile didn't get it in black 
mean.gif

. I'm trying to find a phone for the low to use until the One Max drop or tmobile decide they want to carry the Black One. If the nexus 4 speakers are low though thats a deal breaker...might just have to stick with this struggle hd2 i got.

HD2 can handle ICS though lol

l

mean.gif

HD2 can handle ICS though lol
I cant connect my hd2 to a computer anymore though, it only charges and isn't recognized when connected. also the screen is cracked terribly and I put an ics normal sd install on here and its slow as hell.   Nevermind, it finally let me overclock 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom