• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Be very careful with Textra!!! If you are in the main screen of the app and you are texting girl A and you get a text in the Textra pop-up from Girl B and the popup goes away after you reply to Girl B...please make sure you remember that Girl A's text is on the main screen. I learned the hard way about that the other day. As a matter of fact I disabled the new text popup because of that reason. All it takes is for you to be distracted and you could forget...and if you are as nasty as I am with texts it could spell disaster :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Be very careful with Textra!!! If you are in the main screen of the app and you are texting girl A and you get a text in the Textra pop-up from Girl B and the popup goes away after you reply to Girl B...please make sure you remember that Girl A's text is on the main screen. I learned the hard way about that the other day. As a matter of fact I disabled the new text popup because of that reason. All it takes is for you to be distracted and you could forget...and if you are as nasty as I am with texts it could spell disaster :smh:[/COLOR]

:lol:

:rofl:

Thanks for the PSA.

Might have to give Textra a shot again. I liked the way the app was set up, but if they get more customizable in terms of what you can make the conversations look like and get emojis (chicks with iphones love that ****) then I would switch for good.

Same here... I deleted it last time i installed it, the stock group chat is getting me frustrated so hopefully Textra is better

Just sold my G Nex gonna go pick up my One from best buy a little later in the mean time I'm using my girls old Palm Pixi but man I totally forgot how smooth and beautiful this OS was on complete **** hardware inside and out . I can't imagine how great WebOS would've been on HTC One , GS4, etc. type hardware . Android should definitely incorporate some WebOS into 5.0 the whole gesture based navigation is so intuitive .

Just sold my G Nex gonna go pick up my One from best buy a little later in the mean time I'm using my girls old Palm Pixi but man I totally forgot how smooth and beautiful this OS was on complete **** hardware inside and out . I can't imagine how great WebOS would've been on HTC One , GS4, etc. type hardware . Android should definitely incorporate some WebOS into 5.0 the whole gesture based navigation is so intuitive .

bruh i love webOS that ish was amazing. i think all ios and android already copied all their ideas. especially with notifications. ima go try to find one for cheap.

i still have my Palm :pimp:

Htc unleashing a new color of the One. Guess this is the One that will be exclusive to Verizon whenever they drop theirs.

the US and our exclusives 
mean.gif

[h1]HTC One in Glamour Red hits UK in the coming month[/h1]
27 June, 2013 | Comments (30)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

HTC today officially showed the world a new Glamour Red version of its One flagship smartphone. This brings the number of available HTC One color options to three - grey, black and red, with a blue onereportedly in the works.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The HTC One  Glamor Red is going to be available in the UK initially, and is expected to make a broader European debut later on. UK retailer Phones 4u  will be offering the smartphone exclusively from mid-July. Unsubsidized pricing is expected to float around the £500 mark, so get your wallets ready. The UK retailer also offers the device with a 2-year contract from £33.

One of the HTC One's main rivals, the Samsung Galaxy S4, is also offered in blue and red colors, but we really think the colorful versions look better on the One's aluminum body.

Htc unleashing a new color of the One. Guess this is the One that will be exclusive to Verizon whenever they drop theirs.
mean.gif
how do you post full articles on the mobile niketalk site? I've been posting links.

mean.gif
how do you post full articles on the mobile niketalk site? I've been posting links.
Not sure, I usually switch to the regular site when I want to post an article. Copying articles on a non-note size phone can be a chore though.

[h1]Updated stock Android camera app ripped, ready for download[/h1]
27 June, 2013 | Comments (36)  | Post your comment

Tags: AndroidMisc

The two Google Edition phones – Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One – went on sale yesterday  via the US Play Store and they run Android 4.2.2. However, both have a new camera app, boot animation and wallpaper that do not match what's in current stock Android. Those have been ripped out of those phones, so you can install and enjoy them too.

The new camera features new on-screen settings - the circular menu has given way to an arc. Also, you can use the volume rocker as a shutter key. The rest seems to be the same, including the Photo Sphere function.

Screenshots of the new camera on HTC One and Galaxy S4 Google Edition

You can grab the new Camera app from here  – note that on Nexus devices it replaces the Camera and Gallery apps, while on non-Nexus devices it installs them alongside your current apps. Note that some users report the Photo Sphere functionality is missing.

The Google Editions of Galaxy S4 and HTC One also came with a brand new boot animation and live wallpaper. You can grab those from here  (the boot animation is available in 720p and 1080p).

Last edited:
I might have to throw this on the N4 and see if I like it.

Has anyone signed up to beta test Facebook??

From Phandroid:

Facebook opens up new beta testing program for their Android app, invites everyone to join

Facebook wants to show Android users exactly how committed they are to providing them with the best mobile experience possible, and what better way than by gathering feedback directly from users. Today, Facebook is announcing an all new Beta Program for users to join where they can test out new Facebook builds a full 7-10 days before they hit the Play Store.

Everyone is invited to join, and all it takes is jumping onto the the new Facebook for Android Beta Testers Google group page to get into the program. From there, you’ll be able to download the Facebook beta from the Play Store (but only after you join the group), and feel good about yourself knowing you’re doing your part to make the social network better for Android users.

Last edited:
Don't even know what sony was thinking with the Z Ultra. I mean it's nice but its too damn big and its going to be every bit of $950 when it release. Especially considering the Z and ZL were both $750. That i1 is going to be dope though whenever it drops.

Just got my One from bestbuy a few hours ago . **** is a screamer to say the least this jawn don't know what lag is, don't emm wanna root

Nah I scooped the silver one . The black one is gorgeous but I could see myself scratching that **** up terribly since I never use cases on my phones

I have all of my music and vids on there plus about 2 gigs worth of apps....no lag at all.:smokin

At first no. I was using the instructions for American's One's. So I struggled with that.

Once I found the correct instructions, piece of cake.

Textra users I got a question... It says long hold concos or individual text to get more options... But when I do that I only get the checkbox and the trash option... Is there more or are those the options theyre talking about? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom