• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate putting my email address in forums.

I just made a NT community people can just join if they want, so people don't have to post emails. Search Niketalk

We already have Easter Eggs for Hangouts!

Just heard about the pure android S4. For $649 unlocked that not a bad deal at all. Does anyone know if it keeps the same air gestures and other features that the normal S4 has? If that's the case I'm buying it ASAP

Just heard about the pure android S4. For $649 unlocked that not a bad deal at all. Does anyone know if it keeps the same air gestures and other features that the normal S4 has? If that's the case I'm buying it ASAP

Nah man those are Touchwiz features only, you're getting stock Android just like on the Nexus 4.

We’re excited to see what Google has in store for us with this update, and we love the idea of a white Nexus 4 (especially with a black front!). Would you buy the white model?

:stoneface:

Forreal , if people wanted a black phone with a white back they could just buy a case. You can't even tell it's a white nexus from the front.

[COLOR=#red]I remember when the original Evo on Sprint was considered huge with a 4.3" screen...then the Galaxy Nexus was considered colossal at 4.65...When the OG Note came out in Feb 2012 I thought I had a tablet with a phone in it people on the plane would gawk at it and ask so many questions...now we going to 5.9" and as OD as it may seem that mofo gonna sell like hot cakes too[/COLOR]

Nah man those are Touchwiz features only, you're getting stock Android just like on the Nexus 4.

In that case I'd rather have the touch wiz version of the S4. I'm using a stock android device (GNEX) and while its cool, I feel its highly overrated. Hopefully they develop a ROM that has the touch wiz features integrated into the stock interface

I havent read the last few pages admittedly so i hope this wasnt discussed yet. My HTC ONE camera lens has broken itself. (serious) I picked up my phone the other day and the light hit off the camera and i noticed something was off. I examined it then realized i had a big compound fracture running the lens. I baby my phone. Its in a nice incipio Dualpro case, never drop my phone, not even from an inch high to the bed. always place the phone facedown on the table. ALWAYS put it in an empty front pocket, or not a pocket at all. Havent banged it into anything, nor accidentally leaned into anything. NOTHING. So i googled the issue and only one relevant result came up. On xda developers there was a 30 page thread open already about this happening to about 15 other people. We all started talking and realized all of our phones were from the same "FA34--------" batch. Really weird. We all had similar cracks with 0 signs of physical damage, and all had similar "WTF!?" stories. HTC isnt helping us, nor our carriers. Pretty pissed to say the least.

I havent read the last few pages admittedly so i hope this wasnt discussed yet. My HTC ONE camera lens has broken itself. (serious) I picked up my phone the other day and the light hit off the camera and i noticed something was off. I examined it then realized i had a big compound fracture running the lens. I baby my phone. Its in a nice incipio Dualpro case, never drop my phone, not even from an inch high to the bed. always place the phone facedown on the table. ALWAYS put it in an empty front pocket, or not a pocket at all. Havent banged it into anything, nor accidentally leaned into anything. NOTHING. So i googled the issue and only one relevant result came up. On xda developers there was a 30 page thread open already about this happening to about 15 other people. We all started talking and realized all of our phones were from the same "FA34--------" batch. Really weird. We all had similar cracks with 0 signs of physical damage, and all had similar "WTF!?" stories. HTC isnt helping us, nor our carriers. Pretty pissed to say the least.

:smh:

[COLOR=#red]wonder how many more are affected. Granted this seems like a tainted batch issue the least HTC could do is be responsive to you guys...they are not like Apple where they could tell people to go eff themselves and still be a smash hit.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Battery life stupid...

TV app

Sooooooooo pissed I didn't get this phone ..

All because I wasn't at work... :smh:

Telling yall.. this phone is a beast...

Back
Top Bottom