• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loving the battery life with Rootbox. So snappy and fast without any mods to the ROM itself.

Well it is a going to still be 4.1.2. I think T-Mobile is the only US carrier that has it as of now though.

Repped for your help. I'm only pissed because my little brother has the update and everything that comes with it, and we are on the same carrier, and plan :stoneface:

He keeps telling me it's because I have the white one and not the blue one :lol: but :smh:

is there an app that lets me takes pictures from the lock screen...
like for instance without going through the unlocking process and then clicking on the camera icon. :nerd:
What phone are you on. I know some if your turn the screen off while in camera mode, when you turn screen back on, you will automatically be in camera mode again w/o having to unlock it.

Just got the ATTgalaxy S4 from the iphone 5. Any pointers on what to do with it?

I'm new to this stuff

How would you compare the camera? I couldn't do a real comparison with my iPhone in the stores the phones are locked down and the lighting in the store isn't really a good environment. From tech blogs they look even with iPhone performing way better for low light while in outdoor settings the s4 being tad more detailed.

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Sprint's HTC One getting an OTA update[/h1][h1] [/h1]
{C} /title-byline

By Jerry Hildenbrand | May 16 2013 | 11:57 am | 10 Comments

htc-one-sprint-12.jpg

[h3]Minor OTA bumps the software version up to 1.29.651.10, update is pushing out now[/h3][h1] [/h1]
Sprint and HTC are pushing out a software update for the HTC One. It's a minor update, addressing a few issues that the phone shipped with, which means you'll want to get this one installed as soon as you can. Specifics are:
  • BlinkFeed improvements
  • New Sprint Zone client
  • Improved Back and Home key sensitivity
We expect BlinkFeed "improvements" and adjustments while the service is finding itself, and Sprint needs to keep their Sprint Zone client current. The interesting portion is the Home and Back key sensitivity adjustment. They can get a little wonky, especially when using a screen protector. Hopefully, changes are getting dialed in to make the buttons as responsive as the rest of the phone.

You should see notification of the update soon, and the impatient among us can manually check in settings. When you get this one, be sure to share your experience and let us know how it affects your button sensitivity.

Just joined the S4 fam after 2 years with the S2. Honestly I coulda rocked with the S2 for a while longer but I was feeling the itch. Havent really played with everything on the phone yet but its pretty cool so far.

[h1]'SMS integration is coming soon' to Google Hangouts[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | May 16 2013 | 12:25 pm  | 64 COMMENTS

hangouts-generic.jpg

[h3]Googler confirms text message integration will come to new messaging app[/h3]
If you were wondering why the new Google Hangouts  app asked you to confirm your phone number, this might be the reason. Googler Dori Storbeck, Community Manager for Google+ Hangouts and Chat, has confirmed in a Google+ post that SMS integration will eventually be headed to the new messaging app.

Responding to a question about the unification of Hangouts and SMS, Storbeck said "SMS integration is coming soon - it is one of our most requested features!" There's no information on when this feature might arrive, nor what the implications might be for built-in SMS apps. If nothing else, it's another baby step towards the true unification of messaging that Hangouts aims to deliver.

Source: +Dori Storbeck

Yeah. Just have that replace the messaging app completely and we in there.

Exactly, plus a legit group messaging system :pimp: :pimp:

Ive yet to try out the Hangouts app on my phone since my phone is broken... Tomorrow I should be good to go

Have you tried it out the app yet?

Back
Top Bottom