• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would've never thought I'd see Cydia and Android together, but at the same time, this is where all the freedom is.

I used to use both when I had the first iPhone, and I had a lot of fun messing with them.

The iOS JB Community is chilling until iOS7, so this isnt surprising. Maybe they can brnig some Quality apps/tweaks to android, because alot of the stuff is poor lol.

I'm going to try WinterBoard out and see what's up. I'll keep you guys posted.

I copped the matte black HTC one. It is good. I actually went in to get the s4.

Does anyone know how to set up a @icloud.com email account?

that black/white nexus 4 is garbage. how the whole front going to be black with just a white back? they should have left it alone if they didn't want to make white bezels for it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What music player is everyone using? I'm using ZPlayer just for the interface, but anyone got any suggestions on other music players?
Poweramp. Started using it when I got my first Android phone (HTC Incredible S) 2 years ago and never looked back.

Lol do you even know what cydia and winter board do? This doesn't provide anything new for android that can't be done with a launcher or root.
LOL, do you even know how to chill the !@#!@ out, aint that serious my !#@! you part of the Apple Defense force or something?...of course i know what cydia and winterboard does...i was just letting folks know its out on Android now ...

what case is everyone with the htc one using?  I just bought it and waiting for it in the mail.  I really want to go commando with it but I think it would be smart to use a case. 

I'm rocking the HTC one that they sold in store. It has a flap covering on it. Not sure I'd you know what I'm talking about , but I see people who have Notes rocking something similar.

I got the Droid 4 it came with the keyboard which is a plus, I couldn't risk dropping it, shattering the face and having to buy a whole new phone

Anyone that can help me with Nexus 4 rooting and romming, please shoot me a PM. Got a few simple questions

what case is everyone with the htc one using?  I just bought it and waiting for it in the mail.  I really want to go commando with it but I think it would be smart to use a case. 

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cases/htc/one/htc-one-xda-molded

I use that one, fits tight to phone and doesn't add bulk to it at all. The other cruzerlite ones look nice, but this was only one where the powerbutton was naked if you know what I mean. On the One the power button isn't raised up much, so I didn't want to have a case between my finger and it.

Can anyone find a link to the I/O conference that does NOT use the YouTube link?? YouTube is blocked at work...

Google announced a Galaxy S4 running stock android unlocked with LTE for T-Mobile and ATT. 
pimp.gif

No more ROMS. Samsung just put HTC in a casket. No need for Nexus device now.

I had a feeling this was going to happen but I figured it would be a Motorola device. I guess the Nexus devices will be the bargain devices and Google will let Samsung and Motorola make "premium" devices. More choice is never a bad thing.

Last edited:
Google announced a Galaxy S4 running stock android unlocked with LTE for T-Mobile and ATT. 
pimp.gif

No more ROMS. Samsung just put HTC in a casket. No need for Nexus device now.

Lol you really think millions of consumers are gonna go cop a 650 phone full price on googles crappy checkout system? Oh ok

Back
Top Bottom