• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If T-Mobile doesn't release a 32 GB S4 by June, I'm just gonna buy an S3. The differences between the two are slim and 16 GB is absolutely not an option for me.

Wait a minute. What? :lol: Who cares what about internal memory when all Galaxy phones have micro sd slots? Buy the cheapest version and cop a memory card.

Anyone looking for the black One RadioShack has them available on their website

Last edited:
So for the former note 2 users who switched to the One, whats the verdict after the first week of use?

So where can I find an armband for my Note 2?

[COLOR=#red]They don't make an armband for it...but they do have a gut band you could put it in...yeah man just route your headphones under your shirt and out the front of your collar for that nice clean look :smokin[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]^^^For real though here's an armband for it Amazon product ASIN B009VOISGY
But dang it's gonna look like you have a 23" LED Monitor on your arm...mofos gonna be coming up to you in the gym trying to scan their membership IDs and shid. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Wait a minute. What? :lol: Who cares what about internal memory when all Galaxy phones have micro sd slots? Buy the cheapest version and cop a memory card.

expandable storage my man
I've already gone over this. I have a 64 GB card already and 80 gigs isn't enough for me. I put entire seasons of HD TV shows, HD movies, music, books, and entire comic series on there. I want 128 GBs or might even settle for 96. I know that's what laptops are for, but I simply don't like laptops. Desktops >>>>> laptops.

Last edited:
I've already gone over this. I have a 64 GB card already and 80 gigs isn't enough for me. I put entire seasons of HD TV shows, HD movies, music, books, and entire comic series on there. I want 128 GBs or might even settle for 96. I know that's what laptops are for, but I simply don't like laptops. Desktops >>>>> laptops.

You need help with hoarding and possibly a Netflix account then lol. Other than that all you can do is wait on the 64GB S4. I wouldn't get the S3 on contract because the S6 will be out by the time you can upgrade again.

Copped the S4 today. HTC Sense felt dated to me.

HTC's problem is it didnt wow enough to NOT buy a S4.

Last edited:
So for the former note 2 users who switched to the One, whats the verdict after the first week of use?

Screen felt really tiny after the first 2 days but then you realize how HUGE the Note 2 was :lol: after I got over that the phone feels perfect. I could use the Note 2 with one hand but i had to keep readjusting my hand but i love the one handed use of the One. Glad i made the jump to the One, its a sick phone...oh and boomsound, nuff said.

Was there any explanation to why The Sprint Galaxy S2 battery explodes? 2 Batteries and they both exploded in the end.

So, my girl wants the One and she got the S3 around January. She doesn't wanna pay $500+ for it. Is she SOL?

Back
Top Bottom