• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not seeing that option. When I pres and hold nothing happens and the only menu option tht is available to me is share via email, text, Dropbox etc
God I'm stupid, I'm talking about on computer, forgetting I'm in Android thread. lol

But when I press and hold on an image, I get option to: Save image, Open image, & Open Image in new tab. Using HTC One

Dropbox is also an option since its on you phone.

Last edited:
Rooted my N4. Now I don't know what else to do. I don't think I want to flash ROMS, but I wouldn't mind a cool kernel to mess with.

what makes you averse to flashing a rom? i'm not sure i understand why so many are against it.

if you wanna go kernel only, franco's is good.

I'm just hesitant about doing it. No big reason.

What do you guys recommend for backup apps??

I'm not seeing that option. When I pres and hold nothing happens and the only menu option tht is available to me is share via email, text, Dropbox etc
God I'm stupid, I'm talking about on computer, forgetting I'm in Android thread. lol

But when I press and hold on an image, I get option to: Save image, Open image, & Open Image in new tab. Using HTC One

Dropbox is also an option since its on you phone.

So if you were to Google john Starks dunking on bulls on google and select images and try to press and hold one of those pics you're able too? What browser are you usjng? I feel mad slow lol

Edit: I realized I can save an image if I search while already in the internet browser, I'm asking about when you search via the search bar that is on the honescreen

Last edited:
So if you were to Google john Starks dunking on bulls on google and select images and try to press and hold one of those pics you're able too? What browser are you usjng? I feel mad slow lol

Edit: I realized I can save an image if I search while already in the internet browser, I'm asking about when you search via the search bar that is on the honescreen
Oh I use chrome, but I guess you weren't using browser anyways.

The google bar with the mic symbol, does it search in google now. It doesn't seem to allow you to save a picture directly through that.
It seems you need to do through real browser to save an image, unless you just share it to your dropbox folder.

If your using google voice probably, otherwise I have no clue, but doubt it.

I believe you can actually contact your carrier. I have heard of people doing this when they want to retrieve an inadvertently deleted voicemail from a dead loved one.

[h1]Images of super thin Huawei P6-U06 device leak out[/h1]

By Andrew Martonik   | May 07 2013 | 3:42 pm  | 1 COMMENT

[h3]Just 6.2mm thick but still packing many of the latest specs of any high-end device[/h3]
Huawei's latest ultra thin high-end device -- known as the P6-U06 for the moment -- may have just leaked out, and this time it is posing for the camera instead of just a few device renders. While it is hard to confirm that this is the exact device Huawei have teased in the past because the back is not shown, all signs point to this being the same 6.2mm thick phone packing a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and a 4.7-inch 720P display. That's a solid set of specs considering the limited space they have to work with.

The design feature of having a metal band around the perimeter also adds a little bit of evidence to this being a new P series device from Huawei, as it has used the same technique on other recent phones such as  the Ascend D2. It also seems to pull some design from the Ascend P2. The radio specs suggest a Chinese-only launch for this device, and we wouldn't be surprised if it never launched beyond that market either. Hit the break for a couple more pictures.

Source: Engadget

When you click on the google image, you will see the location of the actual image which I have circled in red. Click there, find the picture, long press and save.

Where is everyone finding the S4? I've called tmobile and multiple stores and no one has them in stock. Should I walk into a store and maybe they'll give me one?

Where is everyone finding the S4? I've called tmobile and multiple stores and no one has them in stock. Should I walk into a store and maybe they'll give me one?

They said May 15th...I'm going through the same situation myself right now. I'm in Florida

I was told May 8th 3 days ago. Called today to confirm and they told me May 15th as well. I'm in Tampa.

Would it be nutty to sell my Note 2 and copp the N4? And get on that 50 dollar pre-paid service T-mobile offers?

Would it be nutty to sell my Note 2 and copp the N4? And get on that 50 dollar pre-paid service T-mobile offers?
depends what you want in a phone

but the value of the note 2 is dropping fast so you should make a decision soon

why not use the note 2 on prepaid? that is what im doing

if i was going to tmobile id get the sony xperia z. but u wont be saving money withthe 600 price tag

do any of u save gifs on ur phone?

on my samsung phones the gifs would replay constantly when i open them up in gallery but on the one it treats it like a video and i keep on having topress play. is there any other gallery like app that i can download that fixes this?

Back
Top Bottom