• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone find zoe useless? I started to record some zoe's and they are just sitting there
I prefer just taking regular picture, only time I could see it useful is action shots, where a moving person might show up blurry on normal picture. I'm gonna try it out later today when I go to Heat game later. See how it comes out with both settings. I've always failed when trying to take a picture of a dunk or a play, because picture is either taken way to early or way to late, and I just give up because I don't want to hold phone on camera the entire game lol. Unfortunately my seats won't be anywhere near as good as last game I went to. :frown:

Last edited:
I don't quite understand them yet. Can you give me a breakdown? I haven't really had an opportunity to use the camera much.
Instead of camera just taking a picture, it basically records for ~3 seconds. You end up with 19-20 frames of pictures that you can choose from.
Its off by default but theres an icon you can press when in camera to activate it.

I love Zoe, its made some sick movies for me already. the Islandia music is :pimp:

Just take pics and Zoes and the One will make them into a video for you in the "events" tab in the gallery

Anyone find zoe useless? I started to record some zoe's and they are just sitting there
i thought id like it more. but then i realized i couldve just shot a video for 3 seconds since the htc one allows u to take stills from the video. what surprised me that im loving so much is the slow-mo editing and the sequence shot.

do any of u save gifs on ur phone?

on my samsung phones the gifs would replay constantly when i open them up in gallery but on the one it treats it like a video and i keep on having topress play. is there any other gallery like app that i can download that fixes this?

Try Quick Pic?

I like it over gallery simply because I can set it to automatic full brightness when viewing pictures

Also another thing that is really bugging me is that on the HTC one, to share photos you can't long press and click share image. Nope, you will have to save image directly to phone and go to it to share, which is a hassle because on my old android phone I Kong press and click share image if I wanted to send it to someone... Any solutions,

@futurehendrix that was definitely a feature that I liked about my thunderbolt and I immediately noticed that the note 2 didn't do it.

The best thing to do is copy it instead of saving it. Create a new message then paste the image.

I'm hearing gold things about that optimus 5.5" phone...

Got to play with one and that thing is :pimp: :wow:

Flows smoother than an iPhone, functions like the Note 2, and briiiight vibrant screen.

32 gb ON BOARD + EXPANDABLE MEMORY

New LG phone >>> s4, HTC one

#bookit

@futurehendrix that was definitely a feature that I liked about my thunderbolt and I immediately noticed that the note 2 didn't do it.

The best thing to do is copy it instead of saving it. Create a new message then paste the image.
still a hassle... Wish I could just have the option to share... Especially when I'm scrolling thru the web n see a bad bish...

I'm hearing gold things about that optimus 5.5" phone...

Got to play with one and that thing is :pimp: :wow:

Flows smoother than an iPhone, functions like the Note 2, and briiiight vibrant screen.

32 gb ON BOARD + EXPANDABLE MEMORY

New LG phone >>> s4, HTC one

#bookit

lol That LG phone I dont buy it.

And is it me or is the GS4 a joke? Everywhere I see that cats pretty much turned all the gimmicky features off because they are buggy/slow the phone down/ serve no purpose. Then their whole ad complain is look what I can do, opposed to showing how the device is just simply good. Literally they diss apple so hard but have been following Apples tick tock upgrade process since the GS2.

And Sony is such a joke now when I think about it , the Xperia Z had trash reviews, and it STILL isnt out in the US in mainstream retail channels.

Really if HTC had the correct marketing and type of funding Apple or Samsung had, they would be a PROBLEM.

I think I am just gonna wait and get the optimus g pro on sprint. I would sell the note and pay the diff for that

The optimus G an G pro are legit though?

Idk LG will ALWAYS have a bad taste in my mouth from when I worked for VZW. All their devices ALWAYS have Legit Specs, but their devices always end up being trash and NEVER get updates. And nobody cops so their Dev community is non existent. I can only assume this has changed with the Optimus G or which ever one the NExus 4 is based off.

Well I know that the optimus G is really good. But I dunno. I just can't stand this screen haha. And I would get the One but I want that S4 camera. But touchwiz? Lord have mercy

Well I know that the optimus G is really good. But I dunno. I just can't stand this screen haha. And I would get the One but I want that S4 camera. But touchwiz? Lord have mercy

Like I said if I were you I`d wait till the Note 3 drops, Android devices in general dont have good resale value so normally I would say just cop all them joints and flip but your gonna be paying about 300 in the difference which isnt worth it to me. IMO Right now if I wanted an Android device I would get the One. The s4 isnt bad, but its inconsistent to me on certain things to be the clear leader of the pack.

iight no more bs im officially buyin a new phone tomorrow. plust tonight i spent a random 40 bucks at the gas station on scratch offs and won 110 from that.

so seems everyone is pickin the one over the gs4?

What do you have right now?

iPhone 5. I`m not gonna use another Android device until I see the Note 3/Nexus (not that Nexus + crap either if rumors are true)

I`m the type that can appreciate all of the Mobile OSs, hell if I can catch a Z10 for dirt cheap I will cop just to play with it.

Back
Top Bottom