Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Galaxy S4 a few days ago and i love it
just need to know some apps to get that tracks your phone if its stolen and an app to hide ya text messages and pix
and any app that yall think is a must have app or game
and anybody care to tell me how this whole video pause and hand swipe/eye thing works it seems to have a mind of its own
and the multi pic thing too
tell your girl to stop going thru your stuff... and when she finds stuff, say "deal with it" and throw your shades on...

Best all ever.

Welp, that is that. I finally made the jump from my Galaxy S to the s4. I only got the 500mb plan because I looked at my usage and apparently I've never gone over 500mb in the last 2 years. T-mobile customer service is a complete cluster and I almost walked for another carrier but the plan is just too sweet. I'll pay off my phone in a few months and have no obligations other than around $50-$60 a month because of a 15% discount I get through my employer.

I wonder how different my Android experience will be jumping from Froyo 2.2.1 to whatever the hell they are on now.

I'll be ditching my iPhone, and picking up my One tomorrow morning.  My only question now is, black or silver?

Think about copping an HTC one of contract I love the phone but I'm with Verizon and have an upgrade so I could get the s4 for cheap don't know what to do

incase-presents-its-first-designs-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s4-1.jpg

incase-presents-its-first-designs-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s4-2.jpg

INCASE S4 CASES
finally incase makes hi-end Android cases, besides the iphone. :smh:

Last edited:
i said it before ill say it again, i recommend incipio cases over anything. Best thing smokin for GREAT protection and look. I personally have the DualPro in black on black. And if you say otterbox is better i hope youre a construction worker whos constantly hanging off a partition on a highrise...

Cases for the One: http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartphone-cases/htc-smartphone-cases/htc-one-cases.html

Cases for the S4: http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...ases-accessories/samsung-galaxy-s4-cases.html

Last edited:
Hopefully I can pick up an S3 tomorrow for $40 at Walmart or Costco.

Does anyone know if either store accepts in-store trade ins? Tryna get this crappy iPhone 4 off :lol:

What are the best games on android? Been looking for games but itit's nothing but silly facebook games and stuff, need stuff like final fantasy and gta

yep. They get that down and i wont have any complaints
Yea, i learned that the hard way. i group messaged about 4 women "good morning beautiful", not realizing that everybody got everybody else`s reply.......smdh......that was a terrible week, but they are still on my roster :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How much is too much for these covers. I'm use to the $7 cheap no-brand covers. I just got myself one of those Casemate ones for $33 after tax

Quick questions guys, I want to sell my T-Mobile Galaxy S3 but before I do that Im going to call T-Mobile and have it unlocked.

Now my question is.....

Once its unlocked, will the 4G work on the AT&T network?

Back
Top Bottom