• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jelly Bean 4.1.1 dropped for the HTC One S today
grin.gif

Kinda confirms that HTC were the ones holding the update for the past few months til after they release the One.

Welp.  Done with that Manufacturer.  On to Samsung or Apple next.  Maybeeee a Nexus.  idk.  The Nexus 4 was pretty underwhelming technologically compared to what they could have done.
Samsung aint that great with there updates also bro...all manufacturers suck w/ updating there phone with the latest OS

y didnt u pick up in the store?

every store I called around me doesn't have it. Only one that had it has sold out unfortunately. I talked to a friend who works at one of the stores told her to let me know when they they get them in so if mine hasn't shipped i'll just cancel the order i guess

swift key>>> Swype.

im never going nude on my note 2 ever again. dropped it on concrete, screen cracked super ugly.

Thank Based God for the Equipment protection i added weeks ago.

HTC one is dope phone, premium feel, quailty and all. but once i got used to the note 2 screen size aint no going back.

Note 2 battery life>>>

closest ill ever get to nude in a bumper case :lol:

now im fully covered though with that flip case :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

my 1 arrives tomorrow...even tho my text and email said today...1 more day i guess

what sim card does it use? i work so ima have someone go to tmobile for me and just get me the sim ill be phoneless for half day or till its delivered its a nano or micro?

my 1 arrives tomorrow...even tho my text and email said today...1 more day i guess

what sim card does it use? i work so ima have someone go to tmobile for me and just get me the sim ill be phoneless for half day or till its delivered its a nano or micro?

micro is what you need, only the ip5 uses nano to my knowledge.

im still not sure why ppl are supporting samsung tryna be like apple aka the company android heads are supposed to despise

i dont

i dunno is gs3 to gs4 worth it, or should i just use my insurance and get another gs3 and wait for the note 3?

I would cop the Note 3, because I`m sure its gonna have the 8 core processor and Key Lime Pie out the box, prob bigger battery too. All the phones that dropped last year are still solid, so really you would be getting the S4 just because its the newest thing on the block IMO, when in 6 months the NOte will have you posting about should you cop or not. I got big bands so naturally the Note is the equivalent in my hand of the s3 in most peoples hands.

Get da note 3

N we love Samsung because it ain't polished doodoo unlike iPhones

Last edited:
Last edited:
cant u buy and return?

try the one then try the gs4 then pick?
iv considered this already also, seems like such a waste though. ATT you get charged a restocking fee

joe you dumped your note 2 for the htc one

edit:

The Samsung Galaxy S IV Reviews Are Great for the HTC One

http://news.yahoo.com/samsung-galaxy-iv-reviews-great-htc-one-144747459.html

anyone come across this article yet?
da One 
pimp.gif

tmobile need to stop playing and bring the black so I can cop

also,  htc need to upgrade the battery, put in an microsd slot (for the beast) and bring the design of the One to a device on the same size scale of the Note 2/3 and it would be gameover

the battery is the only thing holding me back i fee like its the htc one x all over again, ppl loved the phone but the battery life was horrible. i wanna give htc a shot, i really do.

no i had a original international note, then the iphone 5 and now going to the one

at the same time tho i havent had a legit tmobile phone for like 2 years so ima be blown away by internet speeds again :lol:

I don't need the One but I can't pass up getting it for free after trading in an old HTC Sensation I have laying around. I love when companies take care of us reps with promos like this :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]HTC is holding out on us...so there IS a removable cover version of the HTC One and even though it still doesn't have a removable battery it does have an Micro SD slot....ONLY in China. So it seems like they could have engineered an almost perfect phone if they really wanted to :smh:[/COLOR]

When we first reported on the leaked image of China Unicom's HTC One with its back cover off, some questioned its authenticity since the phone touts its unibody design in other parts of the world. Well, as we found out at HTC's Beijing launch event on Wednesday, the Chinese variants (802w, 802t and 802d; ¥4,888 or about $790 for 32GB) [COLOR=#red]do indeed have a removable cover for access to their dual SIM slots and microSD slot.[/COLOR] But the question is: how does that piece of metal come off? It's simple: the usual micro-SIM tray at the top left side of the phone is replaced by a latch release (close-up shot after the break), and pushing it up would pop the cover open, as pictured above.

While this may technically not qualify for the "unibody" moniker, HTC's Vice President of China Lin Zurong told us that the removable cover and its accompanying parts at the top and bottom are cut out from the same piece of aluminum; so if you mix and match covers across two Ones of the same color, the fit or texture may not feel "right." Other than that, the Chinese One feels and looks very much the same as its foreign counterpart.

Last edited:
They knew what the hell they were doing.......They just wanted to pull an "apple" and FORCE people to either use more data with online storage or pay more money for internal storage.......:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

[COLOR=#red]HTC is holding out on us...so there IS a removable cover version of the HTC One and even though it still doesn't have a removable battery it does have an Micro SD slot....ONLY in China. So it seems like they could have engineered an almost perfect phone if they really wanted to :smh:[/COLOR]

>: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom