• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all i know is samsung when it comes to droid, ppl have always bashed sense it seems, so i went with gs3 over the htc one x for the same reason

if the galaxy had better build quality i admit i wouldnt be so tempted to try the one so bad. it is nice.

will prob dump either phone when the note 3 comes out anyways who am i kiddin

never understood the "build quality" argument...

like... if it gets the job done, then what's the dealie?

sometimes sense can be :pimp:... other times, it can be :smh:

dbest1a 2 days ago
the two phones are very close, but with HTCs support sucky history on their previous phones, I would take the Samsung. Samsung gives way better development to all its phone models.
Reply ·

GEN3ClanHD 2 days ago
The HTC looks better and all, but im so tired of HTC Sense..
Reply · in reply to rakh hkar (Show the comment)

youtube comments lol

dbest1a 2 days ago
the two phones are very close, but with HTCs support sucky history on their previous phones, I would take the Samsung. Samsung gives way better development to all its phone models.
Reply ·

GEN3ClanHD 2 days ago
The HTC looks better and all, but im so tired of HTC Sense..
Reply · in reply to rakh hkar (Show the comment)

youtube comments lol

cyanogen got both phones and stated he couldn't choose between either phone...so both should get the same amount as far as CM is concerned

never understood the "build quality" argument...

like... if it gets the job done, then what's the dealie?

sometimes sense can be :pimp:... other times, it can be :smh:

cause android has mostly been samsung lately...with the cheap plasticly filmsy back that pops off when u drop it so people don't know better unless u got da nexus 4/iphone 5

everyone used to want that ugly sense widget with the weather clock what happened? :lol:

time has passed sense isnt gonna be bad, just like people were tired of touchwiz before the note shut it down with the spen and added those features to the gs3 and more to the note 2, its a new era/flagship device

and about updates...get a nexus or get ur root on then, samsung isnt the best at it either, i had to force updates to my int note and it still had updates before the usa models

I love my note 2. sometimes I miss being able to use my phone with one hand. my ideal phone would be 5inches with all of my note 2 features.

It's a nice *** phone, but, the edges feel kinda sharp. Overall though, I'm pretty impressed.

i paid sprint 50 bucks to upgrade 2months early. gunna go pickup a one tomorrow

sense 5 can be removed in 1 minutes with the download of a new launcher. i dont see why yall complain

Last edited:
i paid sprint 50 bucks to upgrade 2months early. gunna go pickup a one tomorrow

sense 5 can be removed in 1 minutes with the download of a new launcher. i dont see why yall complain

Well worth it, screen was magnificent, lag was nonexistent, Internet was swift, sound felt fleshed out, and the build was something to behold. I don't know if I'd use a case for that phone. I just wished I checked how videos looked on it though.

why? is the video quality bad or something?

Not at all, I just forgot to check out the sample media. I had like a good five minutes with it but, neglected the media player. Honestly I spent half that time admiring the craftsmanship. It makes the iPhone and S3 look completely outdated and plain.

I wouldn't count on the S4 getting a ton of developer support. It probably will, but it may not. Samsung seems to be more and more content becoming proprietary and shut off.

:lol:  seriously you described the s4 without the spen
I have the s3 as a back up phone. I have no desire to buy the s4. The htc one sounds nice but....im indecisive. ..I will wait. I dont plan on going any bigger than 5.5 though and I know as soon as I get rid of the note. ..I will miss the size of the screen etc

Last edited:
No a lot of people pass due to the crap you had to go through just to get one. The phone also came out in 2012. Honestly tell me

What'son your phone that takes up over 16 gbs?

I have 30GB of music and I need a phone that can at least hold that much plus apps. Don't give me the you don't need that many songs on your phone rebuttal either. I'm not carrying two devices and I don't care to make playlists when I can have everything at my disposal. Google Music is not where it needs to be speed wise. I'm too impatient for that.

I think that's a big issue right there. The amount of storage.
If the one comes with at least 32gigs then it's copped.

Back
Top Bottom