• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what's keeping me away. The placement of the buttons :x

On screen navigation >>

Why didn't htc at least put their home button in the middle. Hell the logo could've been the home button :lol:

Who said anything about Apple losing money? I said Google is losing money by not offering what people want which is larger storage amounts.

How is google losing money when the nexus was selling like crazy? And me working in wireless 64gb option iPhones don't sell at all. And avg android customer uses the SD card that comes in the device. Dudes in this thread stay saying a company gonna struggle because they don't do what you like when you are such a tiny minority that ends up costing the company more money than they would make off you.

How is google losing money when the nexus was selling like crazy? And me working in wireless 64gb option iPhones don't sell at all. And avg android customer uses the SD card that comes in the device. Dudes in this thread stay saying a company gonna struggle because they don't do what you like when you are such a tiny minority that ends up costing the company more money than they would make off you.
truth.

Ain't nobody got time for 64gbs.

:lol:

MAybe in a couple years when cameras get more definition and recording at 1080p gets more like 1080p...

I'll play the devils advocate though... because the nexus wasn't really marketed to the average Joe like the iPhone.. I would day the 32gb + market is a little higher percentage wise ...
Than iPhone's 32gb + market.

Gotta take into consideration all the grannies and grandpas that copped just cuz... been having the 5 since launch and haven't even downloaded an app.

truth.

Ain't nobody got time for 64gbs.

:lol:

MAybe in a couple years when cameras get more definition and recording at 1080p gets more like 1080p...

I'll play the devils advocate though... because the nexus wasn't really marketed to the average Joe like the iPhone.. I would day the 32gb + market is a little higher percentage wise ...
Than iPhone's 32gb + market.

Gotta take into consideration all the grannies and grandpas that copped just cuz... been having the 5 since launch and haven't even downloaded an app.

Idk man when I worked in Verizon the old people had more apps on their phones than young people iPhone or android , most young people just had 2-3 social networks and music and pics old people actually use all them random apps you see on app stores and games for their kids/grandkids

That's what's keeping me away. The placement of the buttons :x

On screen navigation >>

Why didn't htc at least put their home button in the middle. Hell the logo could've been the home button :lol:

The HTC logo not being a home button or at least a gesture area ala the palm pre/pixi was a bizarre decision to say the least

Last edited:
tmobile systems are so poor right now...smh

i went online to try to order the 1...cleared my cart cause it added two 4gb plans to same line...called they say the ordered processed but they dont have my email i never even processed the order now i gotta wait till tomorrow again

tmobile systems are so poor right now...smh

i went online to try to order the 1...cleared my cart cause it added two 4gb plans to same line...called they say the ordered processed but they dont have my email i never even processed the order now i gotta wait till tomorrow again

Yeah yesterday when I was at work all of our systems were down until the last 2 hours, not able to take payments all day. Whoever decided to do system maintenance yesterday royally screwed everything up.

Lots of people passed on the Nexus 4 due to limited storage options and it's clear that they spent more money with other companies. Offering 16GB as your largest storage option in 2013 is absurd not to mention releasing an update to kill LTE shortly after. Outside of Android enthusiasts most people buy the Nexus because it's a cheap test drive device then just like you they keep it for a week and realize mistakes were made and return it.

got thru on a online order for the 1, 155$ damn they taxing on tax :lol:...not sure if im getting the car dock i hope so theres nothing that says i am

with google music the storage doesnt mean much to me...what else do i have to store on my phone, the 1 is 32gigs i can see complaints about the 8gb tho

Last edited:
Lots of people passed on the Nexus 4 due to limited storage options and it's clear that they spent more money with other companies. Offering 16GB as your largest storage option in 2013 is absurd not to mention releasing an update to kill LTE shortly after. Outside of Android enthusiasts most people buy the Nexus because it's a cheap test drive device then just like you they keep it for a week and realize mistakes were made and return it.
No a lot of people pass due to the crap you had to go through just to get one. The phone also came out in 2012. Honestly tell me

What'son your phone that takes up over 16 gbs?

No a lot of people pass due to the crap you had to go through just to get one. The phone also came out in 2012. Honestly tell me

What'son your phone that takes up over 16 gbs?

HTC just pissed off all the american android phone geekz oh noezzz. I can't wait until y'all realize that regular people can care less about expandable storage . I'm a tech nerd myself but I stopped giving a rats *** about expandable storage when phones starting coming in 32GB versions but hey I guess I'm in the minority .

As of right now I have 29.18GB of music on iTunes I want a phone that can at least hold that. I don't want to use the cloud because it's slow. I have unlimited data that's not an issue. [COLOR=#red]People want the options that they've grown accustom to[/COLOR].

all of this except 25gb of music.

no microsd [COLOR=#red]and[/COLOR] your going to cap me at 16gb which ends up being what 13gb of actually usable space? :smh:

Last edited:
plus doesnt google music cap u at 20 gigs?

also when driving thru mountains or other out of service area ther is no internet connection.

Last edited:
plus doesnt google music cap u at 20 gigs?

also when driving thru mountains or other out of service area ther is no internet connection.
As you play certain songs constantly Google music automatically downloads your most listened to. When your not in service it will play the songs its downloaded. There is a on the device section because of no service instantances. The cap is 20,000 songs. Which is alot.

Last edited:
google is supposed to throw some new hds in the nexus and send it back through the fcc for the lte licenses according to rumors. 32gb nexus 4 lte ready

http://www.gsmarena.com/google_rumored_to_launch_an_updated_nexus_4_with_lte_support-news-5894.php
Google in collaboration with LG launched its fourth generation Nexus  smartphone and the powerful specifications and features of the device, created a buzz among the tech enthusiasts. However, the Google Nexus 4 was criticized, as it lacked an LTE radio and the ability to support micoSD card for memory expansion.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Google seems to have addressed the concern, as the company is rumored to unveil an updated Nexus 4 in its upcoming Google I/O event, which begins on May 15. According to a report from SidhTech, the updated Google Nexus 4 is said to come out with an LTE radio and CDMA bands along with 32 GB of inbuilt memory.

Unfortunately, there is no official confirmation from Google as of now. Let's all wait and see how things pan out in the coming days.

google is supposed to throw some new hds in the nexus and send it back through the fcc for the lte licenses according to rumors. 32gb nexus 4 lte ready

http://www.gsmarena.com/google_rumored_to_launch_an_updated_nexus_4_with_lte_support-news-5894.php

Google in collaboration with LG launched its fourth generation Nexus
 smartphone and the powerful specifications and features of the device, created a buzz among the tech enthusiasts. However, the Google Nexus 4 was criticized, as it lacked an LTE radio and the ability to support micoSD card for memory expansion.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Google seems to have addressed the concern, as the company is rumored to unveil an updated Nexus 4 in its upcoming Google I/O event, which begins on May 15. According to a report from SidhTech, the updated Google Nexus 4 is said to come out with an LTE radio and CDMA bands along with 32 GB of inbuilt memory.

Unfortunately, there is no official confirmation from Google as of now. Let's all wait and see how things pan out in the coming days.

interdasting.

No Nexus 5 yet? Not that I care, as long as Key Lime Pie comes out next month.

chill. N4 was released 5 months ago :lol:

Google in collaboration with LG launched its fourth generation Nexus
 smartphone and the powerful specifications and features of the device, created a buzz among the tech enthusiasts. However, the Google Nexus 4 was criticized, as it lacked an LTE radio and the ability to support micoSD card for memory expansion.

gsmarena_001.jpg

interdasting.

No Nexus 5 yet? Not that I care, as long as Key Lime Pie comes out next month.
chill. N4 was released 5 months ago
laugh.gif
if this black htc one don't drop on tmobile and these rumors come true, this will be my next phone. tmobile need to come through for me though 
nerd.gif

guess ur getting the n4

i think the silver one looks nice...but i went from white og note to black iphone 5 and now getting this silver 1 so i aint tripping

ok so htc has weird button placement and sense sucks

so only reason you guys are hypin up this phone is because it has better build quality?

i just want to make a good choice since im buyin this out of pocket an i want to at least keep this phone for a year. i just got that gs3 in oct 2012 lol

ok so htc has weird button placement and sense sucks

so only reason you guys are hypin up this phone is because it has better build quality?

i just want to make a good choice since im buyin this out of pocket an i want to at least keep this phone for a year. i just got that gs3 in oct 2012 lol

its a new phone, why do u want it to be the same as your other phones? get used to the new button placement...and im gonna give sense a chance just throw a different launcher on there...if i dont like it ill root n rom :pimp:

i like the boom speaker function can't wait to try it out, i listen to music in the shower if i can just place it on the toilet and jam without getting speakers then that would be great, the iphone 5 speakers were kind of low but the note was loud enough

that camera is the future :pimp:

no expandable memory oh well its 32gbs and theres google music and other apps out there...no replacement battery...GOOD cause now when i drop it my phone won't fall apart in 3 different pieces looking all cheap

its basically a gs4 with sense and better build quality and better camera, minus the cheapness of replaceable batteries and the function of expandable memory...if your a fan of touchwiz well ur decision should be clear

Last edited:
its a new phone, why do u want it to be the same as your other phones? get used to the new button placement...and im gonna give sense a chance just throw a different launcher on there...if i dont like it ill root n rom :pimp:

i like the boom speaker function can't wait to try it out, i listen to music in the shower if i can just place it on the toilet and jam without getting speakers then that would be great, the iphone 5 speakers were kind of low but the note was loud enough

that camera is the future :pimp:

no expandable memory oh well its 32gbs and theres google music and other apps out there...no replacement battery...GOOD cause now when i drop it my phone won't fall apart in 3 different pieces looking all cheap

its basically a gs4 with sense and better build quality and better camera, minus the cheapness of replaceable batteries and the function of expandable memory...if your a fan of touchwiz well ur decision should be clear

that camera was so trill

Back
Top Bottom