• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those lookin for a good qwerty, get the Droid 4.  I have yet to find one to top it.  Great speed, great keyboard...I can't be doin all that touchscreen texting and whatnot lol

I should have never came in this thread. I love my note 2 but the last few post have me intrigued by the htc one. Im with att so atvleqst I can get the 64gb if I decide to sell the note 2

I should have never came in this thread. I love my note 2 but the last few post have me intrigued by the htc one. Im with att so atvleqst I can get the 64gb if I decide to sell the note 2
yeah I feel the same....should never have walked into the ATT store and held that HTC One

I sold my Note II for $530 this morning

Gonna pick up the 32gb HTC One for $628+tax so it ends up being $528 after the $100 Visa

Free $60 car dock from T-Mobile too

smokin.gif

I love sense and I've been playing with my Evo. It feels good in my hand but a Lil strange at the same time.

I don't use my s pen at all unless I'm on photo shop touch.

Decisions decisions.
you can get the $100 visa from HTC if you order before april 6th...
you trade in a qualified smartphone

i'm trading in my old HTC Touch Pro 2 and getting the $100 visa
smokin.gif

+free $60 car dock if you order online from T-Mobile

and yeah im using my Evo right now too and it feels tiny...but the One is in between the Evo and Note II and is great for one handed use
its april 20 brah
nerd.gif

and can u provide a link please?
They extended it until the 30th I believe...worked for me yesterday and plenty of people on SlickDeals are getting in on it as well.

Here is the link.

http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-one/signup

Register and you'll get an email within 5 minutes giving you a personalized code for the $100.

Go here after, enter your smart phone details, enter your code and click submit.

Note that almost any smartphone works. People are trading in $20 PPC 6700s from 2006 that they bought from Ebay.

http://www.htctradeup.com/htcone/?q=start

HTC will give you a certain amount of time to send in your old smartphone along with proof of purchase for the HTC One.

You can buy the HTC One from anywhere.

If you order the unlocked version directly from HTC you get a free case. (Gotta ask around Slickdeals for a code)

If you order online from T-Mobile you get the $60 dock for free.

If you order from ATT I believe they are giving out free media link devices.

Edit: It is giving me until June 19th to complete everything.

Last edited:
Just left the att store. While the htc one looks and feels nice...im keeping the note 2

Was about to get the HTC one today but hesitated. The design is nice and it feels really solid in my hand, but dude at best buy was telling me how blink feed requires you to log in with your Facebook and to have a Dropbox account. I dont have a a facebook and if i did i wouldn't want peoples statuses to be the first thing i see when i power on my phone. The camera looked good and took some great pictures. I'm just not sure if the design is enough to sway me from Samsung because that was my only gripe with the S3. Everything else about the S3 I like and with the new features that are being added to the 4 it's prolly going to make it harder for me to NOT get the S4im gonna wait until I can hold both of em side by side to decided.

Last edited:

SAmsung getting them shops ready.

And that One is REAL. Camera is crazy built feels like something apple designed. Def wouldn't even consider the s4 off build quality alone. And it's very smooth

Was about to get the HTC one today but hesitated. The design is nice and it feels really solid in my hand, but dude at best buy was telling me how blink feed requires you to log in with your Facebook and to have a Dropbox account. I dont have a a facebook and if i did i wouldn't want peoples statuses to be the first thing i see when i power on my phone. The camera looked good and took some great pictures. I'm just not sure if the design is enough to sway me from Samsung because that was my only gripe with the S3. Everything else about the S3 I like and with the new features that are being added to the 4 it's prolly going to make it harder for me to NOT get the S4im gonna wait until I can hold both of em side by side to decided.
Just don't use Blinkfeed then

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-use-htc-one-without-blinkfeed

Or download a custom launcher so it doesn't even take up one of your homescreens.

Only reason im keeping the N4 and not getting the One is because I prefer on screen touch buttons instead of capacitive buttons. Makes navigating through the phone so much easier

The fact that the home button wasn't in the center, but off to the side and the back button is on the left also made me go meh...:lol:

Happily sitting on my Nexus 4 till the Nexus 5. It better have a IR blaster and 1080p screen. Plus once Key Lime pie comes out. Those phones will seem OLD

I played with the htc one again and I definitely noticed that the screen is very crisp. The frame by frame photo feature is boss. Any apps that allow that?

The next Nexus phone is going to be a disappointment if they keep up this 8GB & 16GB with no expandable memory crap.
Consider where tech is going I expect 16/32 gbs.

I have a 8 gig Nexus 4 and I still have about 3 gigs free. Google Music and its constant downloads take up the rest. I dont see why I would need more for my usage

They need to make a phones with larger storage options. Memory isn't that expensive. If they drop the Nexus 5 with the same storage options and no LTE it'll be a flop. There's no way around it.

its not about memory being expensive, Google has to make SOME kind of profit. With the current Nexus they were barely breaking even. Dudes want a 64 gb unlocked phone that cost 350, I just dont see that happening until 128gb+ becomes standard in phones.

And at the end of the day Nexus devices are developer phones, and If I were a developer I wouldnt have a million songs stored on the device.

Thats just my thoughts though

so everyone who cops a nexus is a developer

its mostly people who want the pure android experience which is why i never understood rooting and roms on nexus

its not about memory being expensive, Google has to make SOME kind of profit. With the current Nexus they were barely breaking even. Dudes want a 64 gb unlocked phone that cost 350, I just dont see that happening until 128gb+ becomes standard in phones.

And at the end of the day Nexus devices are developer phones, and If I were a developer I wouldnt have a million songs stored on the device.

Thats just my thoughts though

Well nobody told them to price their phones at a paltry $300 and $350. I'm certain Google is making a profit it costs less than $150 to make an iPhone and Apple is charging $649 for the cheapest version. That price is paid on or off contract at retail locations. People buy the Nexus phones for the stock Google experience and timely updates. HTC released a developer's edition phone and the only option was 64GB and it was $640 off contract and pre-orders sold out within hours. Clearly people want more storage and they'll go elsewhere to get it since Google doesn't offer it. They're losing more money not offering what customers want in the grand scheme of things.

Well nobody told them to price their phones at a paltry $300 and $350. I'm certain Google is making a profit it costs less than $150 to make an iPhone and Apple is charging $649 for the cheapest version. That price is paid on or off contract at retail locations. People buy the Nexus phones for the stock Google experience and timely updates. HTC released a developer's edition phone and the only option was 64GB and it was $640 off contract and pre-orders sold out within hours. Clearly people want more storage and they'll go elsewhere to get it since Google doesn't offer it. They're losing more money not offering what customers want in the grand scheme of things.

Have you ever taken an economics class? LOL.

Who said anything about Apple losing money? I said Google is losing money by not offering what people want which is larger storage amounts.

Back
Top Bottom