• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant decide on the white or black S4 :pimp: Could have had a One the other day, my Note 2 +$60 for his but for me i cant go back to a sub 5" display. I dont mind TW at all and i feel like i'd just disable sense or get a new launcher asap if i had the One.

I guess not including standard accessories is part of the "uncarrier" approach then.
AT&T didnt include the headphones with the Note 2 either.......Ive had two brand new ones myself and another brand new one for my girl and none of them had headphones in it.

Is AT&T the only one that uses their own damn box instead of the regular Samsung box? SMDH........like they changed the boxes and left the headphones out for some reason.

Last edited:
AT&T didnt include the headphones with the Note 2 either.......Ive had two brand new ones myself and another brand new one for my girl and none of them had headphones in it.

Is AT&T the only one that uses their own damn box instead of the regular Samsung box? SMDH........like they changed the boxes and left the headphones out for some reason.

Well damn. I guess this is not an uncommon occurrence then. They must have a deal with the companies to get the devices cheaper that way or something.

as of right now i just feel like i trust the gs4 more than the one

edit: just went to att website galaxy s4 is 639.99 for 16gb model, htc one is 599.99 with 32gb

hmmmm........

Last edited:
Metal body, plastic body......what damn difference does it make when you put a case around it any damn way? lol

Ive had every GS and none of the problems ive ever had was with the plastic body or the flimsy back cover.

broken screens and lost phones are pretty much the only issues ive ever had......BUT, i did prefer the Evo 4G over the first galaxy phone......that phone was GARBAGE!

Im sure ill be sticking to my Note II untl next year unless the note III comes out and isnt JUST a bigger galaxy 4. (and maybe if i can trade $150 and my Note II to trade for one)

From personal experience, build materials do matter. I like to use my phone with no case, and phones built with premium materials just makes you feel like you're holding something substantial in your hand. However, I do believe that functionality should come before the materials used, since it's not like the Samsung Galaxy line is horribly built. If both the HTC One and S4 ran the same software and had the same functions and feature, I'd bet most if not everyone would pick the HTC. It's not about the premium looks, but actually feeling like you're holding something solid, instead of ridiculously light and flimsy.

if they make a removable metal backplate, then i'm all for it.

i'm willing to sacrifice "build quality" for a replaceable battery any day.

Well damn. I guess this is not an uncommon occurrence then. They must have a deal with the companies to get the devices cheaper that way or something.

My S3 on AT&T came with the regular Samsung box and headphones...:\

I like the One a lot. I am leaning toward the S4 because of the removable battery. I know its a terribly old phone and I shouldn't judge off of this, but I have the HTC Inspire 4g. The battery life started out not great. Then as the years have gone on it has gotten progressively worse. To the point where now if I left it on all day don't touch it it would probably die by 4. Much less using it. I basically take my usb charger everywhere. That phone does have a removable battery (too lazy to order a new one since my contract is up and I'm upgrading). I am just too afraid that that will happen to the One and I would be stuck with the terrible battery.

from personal reviews ppl arent impressed with the battery life just like the htc one x, big reason i got the gs3 over that.

im settled, gs4 with better batt an also removable when it gets older/dies quicker

so the gs4 will be in att stores by apr 30?

edit: nvm itll be in att retail stores by apr 27. copped

Last edited:
i never had a phone with battery issues, where i needed to buy a new battery to replace it

you guys are acting like the s4 is 2 times faster than the one or the one is outdated and just has nice looks, phone is just as much as a beast as the s4

from personal reviews ppl arent impressed with the battery life just like the htc one x, big reason i got the gs3 over that.

im settled, gs4 with better batt an also removable when it gets older/dies quicker

so the gs4 will be in att stores by apr 30?

edit: nvm itll be in att retail stores by apr 27. copped

i never had a phone with battery issues, where i needed to buy a new battery to replace it

you guys are acting like the s4 is 2 times faster than the one or the one is outdated and just has nice looks, phone is just as much as a beast as the s4

i've yet to have a phone battery die on me either. the benefit (for me at least) of having a removable battery is that you can buy an extra battery + a standalone wall charger and always have a fresh battery on deck. the feeling of never having your phone tethered to the wall :pimp:

im with who ever that doesnt really care about what material the phone is made of

99% of the time i got a bumper case on it or a flip case on it :smokin

even if its naked idc as long as it looks good :smokin

only thing i hate about cases is the dam aux cord not fitting with the dam case on :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody jump on the new uncarrier plans for T-Mobile ? Thinking about copping the One on T-Mobile .

[COLOR=#red]No, but I'm about to switch over to T-Mobile and get the uncarrier plan and scoop a HTC One....shhh don't tell nobody hahaha. I'm buying the One for "market research" to see how it stacks up to the iPhone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

I guess I'm the only person who's had multiple phone batteries die on me :lol:. After it happened with 2 different phones I ain't comfortable having a sealed in battery no more.

i've yet to have a phone battery die on me either. the benefit (for me at least) of having a removable battery is that you can buy an extra battery + a standalone wall charger and always have a fresh battery on deck. the feeling of never having your phone tethered to the wall :pimp:

My guy :pimp:

Charging port lookin DS

the black One look so damn fire...
ohwell.gif
 why htc had to drop the ball on production

tmobile probably opted not to carry it anyway, hopefully wind or rogers get it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom