• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Yo my dudes...I was thinking the same thing, this presentation was so corny I started thinking about the chicks I would smash that was in it. Hahahaha ha [/COLOR]

Last edited:
LOL APPLE GON TAKE SO MANY SHOTS BRAH I PROMISE, NOT ON THE DEVICE PERSAY BUT THIS WHOLE PRESENTATION SHOW.
Bro Apple doesn't give a **** about you , u look like a clown riding a company harder than Skin Diamond 
mean.gif

Good to see it's shipping with 4.2.2 installed. The more phones running JB the better, how some people are running old phones with froyo or gingerbread still is beyond me.

Funny thing is, most of these new software features will probably be made available to the S3/Note 2 with the 4.2 update.  Just as most of the Note 2/Premium Suite features were made available to the Note 1/S3.  Samsung definitely pulled a iPhone 4s move.

Funny thing is, most of these new software features will probably be made available to the S3/Note 2 with the 4.2 update.  Just as most of the Note 2/Premium Suite features were made available to the Note 1/S3.  Samsung definitely pulled a iPhone 4s move.

They'll be added to most roms as soon as the code is released.

For those not liking the phone, were you deadset on getting the next Iphone anyways?

Most of the people in here like the phone, just hate the presentation Samsung has hyped up and can't even sit through it to see what all it has to offer.

bro...did you watch the presentation?

phone looks slick, but samsung looks horrible right now

I watched the video like everyone else. Skits were as bad as the TMNT play, but the PHONE looks great to me :\

Just wanted to hear peoples input.

Last edited:
For those not liking the phone, were you deadset on getting the next Iphone anyways?
I dont think anyone dislikes the phone, its just that it isnt as much of an upgrade as all the hype warrants.  It is still a great phone and will be one of the best out, but for those with the s3, Note 2, N4, etc, this is just.....meh....   They didnt need all of this pageantry to announce a S3 with a few more software features.  To those still on s2, Note 1, iPhone users looking to switch, etc,  this should be a definite cop.

Also, the presentation is TERRIBLE 
alien.gif

Last edited:
they should of called the s4, s3s lawl basically a repacked s3....good thing i dont gotta upgrade my s3 :lol:

What the hell was this? What exactly did they do from the S3 to S4?

Huge disappointment from Samsung. This is the just a smaller version of the Note II with a bunch of random crappy features added that no one is going to use.

What the hell is that hovering ****? Is anyone ever going to use that? This is as big of a let down was when they succeeded the beloved Evo 4G with that Evo 3D trash. Complete failure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom