Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
post pics of shorty's cake i missed it 

[COLOR=#red]Best I could do bro. She had that slightly older chick vibe working for her...you know the type that can take a mean pounding and wants seconds.
[/COLOR]

Good to see it's shipping with 4.2.2 installed. The more phones running JB the better, how some people are running old phones with froyo or gingerbread still is beyond me.
Enjoy 4.2.2 for the time being because this summer Nexus owners will be eating off that 5.0 Key Lime Pie :smokin

Enjoy 4.2.2 for the time being because this summer Nexus owners will be eating off that 5.0 Key Lime Pie :smokin

I own a nexus bruh, been on 4.2 since November. I'm just talking about the more phones shipping with the newest software the better. Helps the overall brand out more since a lot of people that ***** and moan about android are dudes running three year old phones on android 2.x

Last edited:
just watched the video. how disappointing. its a gimmick-filled powerhouse. air gestures? pictures with sound? more eye-stay crap nobody uses?

if youre going to take your hand and move it in front of the screen, move the extra 2cm and touch your TOUCHscreen phone

why have a still picture with sound behind it when u can send a move clip? this is like a hallmark card with a recorded message smh

the eye gestures feature is just GIMMICK, no benefit is gained

13mp cam = GREAT

dual camera = ******ed. all ur gonna see on facebook now is plates of food and sunsets split with someones face

smhhhh im sorry, the htc one WINS in both design and features. the only saving grace will be samsungs removable battery and how long its battery will last.

Here's another video:

I'm sure case manufacturers are PISSED.

Watch the 1:00 mark and you'll see some of that lag I speak of. >D

Last edited:
this feels like mid 2000 all over again. everything is meh to me, my 4s is subpar and all the new phones dont have anything i want, so i wont buy. hope a player comes with something refreshing and sleek sometime soon.

this feels like mid 2000 all over again. everything is meh to me, my 4s is subpar and all the new phones dont have anything i want, so i wont buy. hope a player comes with something refreshing and sleek sometime soon.

I think next year is gonna be a big year.

Besides the obvious bigger screen, what is the real selling features that the Note offers over the s3/4?

HTC One>S4

htc needs to do only one thing to be completely superior, upgrade the battery.

The One sports a 2300 mAh juicer, with which the phone managed the very respectable 8 hours and 32 minutes of video playback, and more than 16 hours of talk time in 3G mode. Given that any score above six hours in continuous video playback is already above the average mark, this is a pretty good achievement on HTC's part, and with a high-res Full HD screen at that.

Few reviews out have said the battery is just fine.

What's this s-pen all about? Is it really good?

I like how the Note has that cover/case thing like the GS3.

Back
Top Bottom