Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL GS3S.

I promise you next year they are gonna have some young energetic Marketing guy present.

THEY HAVE TO.

If you're going to have a huge event like this, you need someone to bring it with energy and a light sense of humor. Not in the style of Apple, but someone that can at least be understood fully.

Clear status bar? Ok, i'm copping. :smokin

These two tag teaming these jokes are really corny and seem so forced. They seem like they are paid advertisers and not honestly into the product.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i will give them a legitimate :pimp: for the microSD slot.
the fact that i have to give them a :pimp: for that :smh:
this whole event is ******* tho :smh:
:stoneface: if i wanted to see a play i'd go to broadway

Last edited:
Samsung is doing the most right now. Atleast Apples joints get right into the bread and butter wow. Yall gotta admit Samsung done sold out. Its not even about the device having the same look as the previous, but more so the whole aura of this show is just sad.

Samsung is doing the most right now. Atleast Apples joints get right into the bread and butter wow. Yall gotta admit Samsung done sold out. Its not even about the device having the same look as the previous, but more so the whole aura of this show is just sad.

couldnt agree more

Man, to be honest I hope Motorola murders Samsung but I know it wont happen, Samsung has pretty much created their own separate sheep of consumers who feel they are too radical for Apple when they are drinking the same kool aid. Like son I dont think any tech manufacture has stooped to something this cheesy. Having kids tap dancing and crap? WOW.

This stupid event makes me want to recommend a different phone to people even if the Galaxy is what would work best for them

Back
Top Bottom