• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a current iPhone 4S user and my upgrade is June 1st.  Needless to say, I'm tired of Apple and I want to see what Android has to offer.  Aside from the S4, what are some of the other upcoming top of the line Android phones?  I'm on the Sprint network by the way.

Last edited:
lg-optimus-g-times-square-troll.jpg

lulz.
roll.gif
 @ LG trollin

I'm a current iPhone 4S user and my upgrade is June 1st.  Needless to say, I'm tired of Apple and I want to see what Android has to offer.  Aside from the S4, what are some of the other upcoming top of the line Android phones?  I'm on the Sprint network by the way.

First off...get off Sprint :lol: j/k

There's also the HTC One. That's really about it though, if you're looking at top Smartphones that'll be on Sprint.

It's crazy how well the S3's design was kept a secret but the S4 is the complete opposite. I feel Samsung is the reason behind these leaks because they know they ****** up with not changing the design at all I guess they wanted everyone to already know what the phone would look like before the event so the journalist attending won't be extremely disappointed 

Lol dudes pretty much finally admitting they only care about the look and not hardware yet not too long ago they were hardware crazy. Wow

Lol dudes pretty much finally admitting they only care about the look and not hardware yet not too long ago they were hardware crazy. Wow

[COLOR=#red]I'll speak for myself. I prefer function over form almost always, as long as the form is somewhat attractive. My beef with the supposed SGSIV leaks has to do with it not changing much at all aesthetically. It's just plain lazy. That laziness is enough to make me jump ship and try something else. I tend to get bored.

Bros, even Halle Berry p***y gets old after awhile. Maybe that broad down the street doesn't look as good, but least it's new P. catch my drift? Oh and Skin Diamond. No reason why I shouted her out again.[/COLOR]

That's what I don't get. I personally don't care if the look hasn't changed if it brings some better hardware and enhanced software.

The phone could be the fastest phone ever made, but everybody in here has already dismissed it because it looks the same :lol:

its because ppl dont want to upgrade to something that looks the same because then its not really an upgrade.

its like buying an 09 hemi then in 2010 u buy another one to "upgrade"

I thought Android guys were hardware geeks for the most part anyway but now it's about the look of the phone. I mean what else can they do as far as smartphones go?

That's what I don't get. I personally don't care if the look hasn't changed if it brings some better hardware and enhanced software.

The phone could be the fastest phone ever made, but everybody in here has already dismissed it because it looks the same :lol:

It's because only geeks care about speed and interal specs. If average Joe walks into a store and can get the GS3 for 99 for GS4 for 199 why would he get the more expensive for $100 more?

That's my main problem with the hardware not being updated. It diminishes the overall product IMO. The makes the "original" version seem old but the "updated" not that fresh.

It's because only geeks care about speed and interal specs. If average Joe walks into a store and can get the GS3 for 99 for GS4 for 199 why would he get the more expensive for $100 more?

That's my main problem with the hardware not being updated. It diminishes the overall product IMO. The makes the "original" version seem old but the "updated" not that fresh.

my note 2 is already fast and flawless performance wise so the next logical step is design

im not eem asking for something crazy just change it up a lil bit

I don't get this either, majority of android users in here are huge spec fans yet they're completely dismissing the S4 simply because it looks the same. I'm gonna wait until the official unveil from Samsung before i go judging it too. If it's performance numbers and benchmarks are best in the market are you still dismissing it due to it "looking the same". There's only so much you can do for designing a phone, i mean look at apple. Has stayed pretty much the same since the first one back in 2007. Biggest change was from the 3gs to the 4 and that was what back in 2010. The 5 is wack with that anorexic looking long *** screen with no width at all. Proportions look dumb as hell on it. Yet people still line up in droves to buy it every year. Yes apple does have that cult following from their user base but still, if they can do it i don't see why samsung can't either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom