• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its nothing like siri
It also does not really drain any battery
It keeps track of ur location and learns ur routes so before work it tells me if their is traffic and how long it will take which is very accurate it also tells u the weather and whether ur team is playing today or if they won or lost
Its a pretty great service it won an award for invention or something of the year

Its useful as hell to me. Tells you exactly how long it will take to get to work and to come home. It'll recommend places to eat nearby you when you're out. Thang is nice. Though it does cause some battery drainage but not that much.

When I had an iPhone siri wasn't useful. It was more annoying. Same with google. Then one thing I do use on Google are the Google cards.

That's pretty much the best feature and I do find it useful. It tells me how far I'm away from home and how long it will take me to get there. When any of my teams play it tells me before hand and updates the score also it brings up movie times on the weekends.. There is just Si much stuff that it does.

What roms are you GS3 owners using?  Trying to fins a decent one
I'm running jelly"beans" build 8...stable as hell, been playing with it for about a week now and haven't had the urge to flash a different rom like I usually do with other roms. Only thing I had to really do with it was install beats audio and acid sound mod. ........here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1973982

Google Now has gotten better and better. It told me when my packages were shipped from Amazon, gives me weather alerts, traffic and navigation easily, movie showtimes, sports scores, news updates for recently searched stories, etc. Yeah, there's apps for all of those things, but it presents all of it neatly and beautifully with cards in one central location.

It's not changing the way I live by any means, but it's clever and helpful.

Last edited:
I'm back on Team Android after a one month hiatus.

Thought I'd give the Lumia 920 a spin, worst month of my life as far as smartphone usage goes.

Picked up a GS3 and signed into all my accounts and everything just started downloading, it picked up right where I left off. Feels good man!

So good to be back!

I've never been one to root my phones as I just never gave it much thought and when I did it seemed as though you're unable to root with a Apple computer. Is this still the case??

Borrow someones pc in ur family if u can.
U cant use a mac unless u do some complicated virtual machine stuff

anyone on here with the $30 tmo prepaid plan? do you just need to get a sim card, pop it in, activate it and say you want that plan? or is there a specific sim card for it since i have an unsused sim card on me.

any nter's have a sidekick4g? just snatched one up and wanna know what all i can do to optimize my experience and what to expect. also it's locked has no tweaks so it's basically N.I.B

What are the best Glaxay Note 2 Roms out there?

Trying to learn this rooting thing.. just want to try it lol

anyone on here with the $30 tmo prepaid plan? do you just need to get a sim card, pop it in, activate it and say you want that plan? or is there a specific sim card for it since i have an unsused sim card on me.
Pretty much.
All you have to do is have an unactivated SIM and then go on the T-Mobile website and pay the $30.

It will ask you to link your SIM # with the $30 and will assign you a new phone number unless you want to port in your number.

I'm liking the Go launcher on my maxx hd right now. Nice switch up to an already nice stock. Can't beat being able to customize damn near everything.

Last edited:
Xperia z looks so damn good cant wait for it to drop already

Hopefully this thing comes to AT&T and has good dev support. That way I can get stock Android with even more features with roms like CM. And hopefully we won't have to jump through hoops to unlock the bootloader. If that's the case, it'll lessen the blow if UPS doesn't come through with the shipment of my phone

I just rooted my galaxy nexus. can some one recommend me a good custom rom and its key positive and negative points?

All these people asking about what rom, etc ..

Just try them all and see for yourself. That's honestly the best way.

Back
Top Bottom