Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:lol: looks exactly like the note 2 minus the home button

Honestly. All these phones look exactly the same now, its getting pathetic.

[COLOR=#red]I'm assuming you want a phone shaped like a Circle or maybe a Triangle. These phones nowadays are almost all screen due to the shrinking bezel and increased size...of course they are going to look similar. Specs and OS's >>>>Looks. Besides most people slap a huge *****ing case on these devices anyway.[/COLOR][/SIZE

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Any recommended sites for wallpapers? Most of mine from the Blackberry do not optimize properly because of the dimensions.

Also, is there a way to get translucent/transparent icons w/o rooting the phone?

Recommended apps/widgets?

I'm assuming you want a phone shaped like a Circle or maybe a Triangle. These phones nowadays are almost all screen due to the shrinking bezel and increased size...of course they are going to look similar. Specs and OS's >>>>Looks. Besides most people slap a huge *****ing case on these devices anyway.[/SIZE

roll.gif
roll.gif
If it would prevent me hearing about half of these lawsuits about copyright then Im all for it.

Everyone said that the XBOX controller was stupid and no one would use it when it came out, now its regarded as the best controller ever.

Im not saying reinvent the wheel, just distinguish it.

Any recommended sites for wallpapers? Most of mine from the Blackberry do not optimize properly because of the dimensions.

Also, is there a way to get translucent/transparent icons w/o rooting the phone?

Recommended apps/widgets?

I normally use Zedge to download wallpapers :smokin

give that a try.

Last edited:
Good to see Samsung finally getting rid of their dedicated buttons. Also the XBOX controller example is awful, because it took a complete redesign for anyone to actually like it (Controller S).

Could someone recommend me a good case for the Nexus 4¿ Or is everyone using the bumper...

Good to see Samsung finally getting rid of their dedicated buttons. Also the XBOX controller example is awful, because it took a complete redesign for anyone to actually like it (Controller S).
Lol fine. Everyone is against me. Make everything the same and indistinguishable.

Lol fine. Everyone is against me. Make everything the same and indistinguishable.

Like the guy said above, they're basically like portable screens now more than anything (computer monitors, HD TVs...). If you wanted something other than the rectangle standard, you would have odd shaped phones with rectangle screens that wouldn't fit on your palm evenly (unless its oval or circular which would be weird).

Last edited:
HTC M7 Will Feature An All Black Design And A Simple And Clean UI

The folks over at HTC Source have some new information regarding the HTC M7. The information comes from a trusted source and an insider at HTC.

According to the source, the HTC M7 will feature an all black design. It will bear some design similarities to the HTC Droid DNA and it also has a “very nice looking beveled edge” alongside the screen. The source says that the HTC M7 is constructed using the same materials as the HTC Droid DNA, so no unibody aluminum shell as previously rumored. Also, the previous rumor that the HTC M7 will only feature on-screen buttons are said to be false.

The HTC M7 will run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, but it may be updated before launch. The new HTC sense is very simple and clean. The lock screen and HTC apps are said to have received a huge facelift and HTC’s software is much more user-friendly now.

An example of one of the tweaks is the on-screen volume controls. There is now a feature that lets you jump directly to the volume settings page.

The specs for the HTC M7 include:

4.7-inch 1080p 468ppi SoLux display
Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 processor
LTE/HSPA+
32GB internal memory (no expandable storage)
2GB RAM
13MP rear-facing camera
2MP front-facing camera (capable of 1080p video capture)
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
Beats Audio
2,300 mAh battery

The source also confirms that the HTC M7 will be coming to Q1 of 2013.

Definitely looking forward to the M7, hope I can pick up a Nexus 4 this month to hold me over til this is available.

lol at 2300mah battery and no expandable storage

For a 4.7 inch phone 2300 isn't bad. GSM galaxy nexus i believe is only 1700mah and it's got pretty good battery life. If they can optimize the software 2300 should last awhile.

For a 4.7 inch phone 2300 isn't bad. GSM galaxy nexus i believe is only 1700mah and it's got pretty good battery life. If they can optimize the software 2300 should last awhile.

pretty sure the multiple corse should make the device more battery efficient if done right.

Those with the Galaxy Nexus, has your power button broken? I just got my Nexus 4 and found that the volume rockers do not wake the phone. If so, how do you wake your phone without rooting?

lol at 2300mah battery and no expandable storage

No expandable memory is always a deal breaker for me... I waited and debated between the SGS3 and the Nexus 4, this was one of the main reasons I went with the Galaxy S3.

+1.

I'm getting tired of all these phones with no expandable memory and non-replaceable battery. Looks like I'll be using the S3 for a while.

I've been trying to customize the look of my phone with the apps available in the Google Play store, but its making stuff more complicated than it should be and looks absolutely terrible. I went back to the stock look.

I have a question about updating the OS.

I have an international version of the GS3 (i9300XXELJ2) and I'm currently on 4.1.1.

Since it's rooted (on Paranoid Android) I can't update over the phone or via Kies correct?

I have a question about updating the OS.
I have an international version of the GS3 (i9300XXELJ2) and I'm currently on 4.1.1.
Since it's rooted (on Paranoid Android) I can't update over the phone or via Kies correct?

You can update Paranoid Android Rom, if there is 4.2 rom out there for your phone.

But if you want 4.2 touchwiz stock OS that shipped with your phone your gonna have to revert your phone back to stock touchwiz.

Back
Top Bottom