• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ as far as Tmobile restocking....they're still gonna charge a premium and you're not gonna get it for $299 w/o contract. Gotta wait for the play store.

But i got the nexus 4 via ebay. Very happy with my purchase, now some dude wants to trade me for an iphone 5 :nerd:

How much did you get it for off the Bay¿

[h1]Ubuntu phone OS announced, first devices shipping in early 2014[/h1]

Ubuntu might be able to compete with Android. It's going to have to have a strong community behind it. That OS looks pretty decent. Much better than Windows and that boring, 37 year old trash Apple calls iOS.

To those who've used it, thoughts on swiftkey flow?

I like how it already has my predictions from swiftkey 3

I HATE how it blasts an entire sentence if it even thinks it gets one word of the sentence wrong.

Can't use it in the address/omni bar or play store.

It's cool. I've never used a keyboard like it's but I'm a fan. Typing with one hand is nice, but I'm making alot more errors with it than regular swift key, so the time I'm saving might be lost

Been using it for a few weeks now and I like it, but I don't feel that it predicts my words all that well and I might just go back to swype. Maybe it's because I'm so used to about 3 years of swype and had never used swiftkey before? Also, it seems that my word dictionary had gotten deleted or wasn't registering or somethin...

Built in swipe keyboard on 4.2 is :pimp: Can't comment on the other apps that have keyboards like this but the built in one works very well

For anyone who has ordered a N4, have you guys got your shipping notice? I ordered Dec 5, was scheduled to get it shipped on Jan 23, but shipped last night and will be here tomorrow. :smokin Anyone else looking to get a N4 should stay on the look out on the Play Store. I think they'll restock soon. Seems like they're finally catching up to demand and shipping out all of the backorders they had

For anyone who has ordered a N4, have you guys got your shipping notice? I ordered Dec 5, was scheduled to get it shipped on Jan 23, but shipped last night and will be here tomorrow. :smokin Anyone else looking to get a N4 should stay on the look out on the Play Store. I think they'll restock soon. Seems like they're finally catching up to demand and shipping out all of the backorders they had

Itll be worth the wait. est phone ive owned so far. :smokin

They need to restock those bumpers though :smh:

Last edited:
is there anyway to get into the andriod file transfer thing on my computer without unlocking my screen? i broke my screen and it wont turn on but the phone will. trying to get some pics off before i send it back to assurion.

is there anyway to get into the andriod file transfer thing on my computer without unlocking my screen? i broke my screen and it wont turn on but the phone will. trying to get some pics off before i send it back to assurion.

I don't think so unfortunately.

yeah, just hit make available offline or something like that. i just broke my phone so i cant check.

^ as far as Tmobile restocking....they're still gonna charge a premium and you're not gonna get it for $299 w/o contract. Gotta wait for the play store.

But i got the nexus 4 via ebay. Very happy with my purchase, now some dude wants to trade me for an iphone 5 :nerd:

500 for the 16gb with the google bumper. I would have waited for the restock but i gotta go abroad soon and want to have it with me.

I been using this iphone just on wifi for the past week and here is what i would like for android to copy.
Make it feel more premium and less childish with all the diff colors and stuff
Put some better quality speakers in the phones, this 4s has some great sound compared to the note 2
The stock iphone keyboard looks better than stock android keyboard
Some apps like for example evernote on the iphones music app and easiabolity of syncing all music blows android outta the water

These are pretty simple things that google and manufacturers like sammy can improve very easily and greatly improve the phones IMO.

I still wont switch to iphone because they are also behind in many categories like screen size and on the iphone i cant have torrents downloading or pop in my 64gig sd or i dont think i can even play some of the movie files that i have.

Back
Top Bottom