• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which carrier? I'd say get the Note 2 just cause you'll have Jelly Bean straight out the box. Just my opinion though...

I have a question though. We just got LTE here in Charleston about a month ago. My phone will show LTE while in standby or if I'm using data but if I use the phone to talk or as soon as it rings then it automatically switches back to regular 4G. Is that common? I have a S3 with ATT btw...

Normal, voice uses hspa+

Quick question I have an S3 but it broke and Best Buy is replacing it and he said I could get the note 2. Should I just get a brand new S3 or brand new Note 2 the only differences that I know about the phone is the size.
Thanks in advance NT.

If you don't have a problem with the size of the note 2 than i'd get that.

I have my upgrade :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Garnett Red Galaxy S III shall be mine as soon as my bill starts over (the 8th).

I have my upgrade
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Garnett Red Galaxy S III shall be mine as soon as my bill starts over (the 8th).
phone is sexy

Note 2 before they realize what they're doing. It's the difference between a 5 series and a 7 series.

Last edited:
Dont know if anything similar has been asked but would you guys go with a Nexus 7 tablet or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2? Got my girl a Nexus 7 but returned it because it was defective so now I'm trying to decide to go back to that one or get a Tab 2.

Nexus 7 hands down
pos tegra 3>>>>omap 4430
latest updates>>>>whever sammy feels like it
1280x800resolution >>>>1024x600 resolution
xda rom/kernal community>>>>>>>>meh community for the tab
otg cable can make up for the microsd card on the tab
if you want a rear facing camera go by a point and shoot

Last edited:
Anyone heard the rumor of a new nexus 7 coming out the first quarter of 2013? I've been wanting to pick one up but this makes me want to hold off. Maybe the new release would knock down the current 32GB model down to $200 or something.

The tab 2 sucks I bought it for my mom. But that was before the nexus 7 came out. Just swap it out for another one.

Anyone heard the rumor of a new nexus 7 coming out the first quarter of 2013? I've been wanting to pick one up but this makes me want to hold off. Maybe the new release would knock down the current 32GB model down to $200 or something.

Only rumors i've heard is a $99 Nexus, don't know the size or specs though. Obviously won't be too high spec considering the price.

Tmonews got their hands on an internal doc saying all T-mobile stores will start carrying Nexus 4 in January. No word on when though... Hopefully availability will improve within the next week or two.

Last edited:
Tmonews got their hands on an internal doc saying all T-mobile stores will start carrying Nexus 4 in January. No word on when though... Hopefully availability will improve within the next week or two.
you think that's gonna bolster google play inventory?

i remember when the iphone dropped, it was depleted of inventory for about 2 months...

you think that's gonna bolster google play inventory?
i remember when the iphone dropped, it was depleted of inventory for about 2 months...

I hope so. The post said they will continue to sell it on the play store. And with CES next week and MWC in February, they need to get some stock up soon to reclaim all those missed sells from the holiday season.

Anyone know a good Rom to use for my old Incredible? The only thing I use it for is the Nike+ app and music. So it doesn't need data just wifi to get to the play store.

I formatted everything and it's just using a stock rom right now, just wondering if there were any roms that are completely stripped down

From TMoNews:

All T-Mobile stores stocking up on Nexus 4′s before the end of the month

If you’re still on the hunt for a Nexus 4 and we imagine you are since they are next to impossible to find then we’ve got some good news. T-Mobile stores are hoping to resolve the Nexus 4 inventory black hole as all the company’s corporate owned retail stores are set to carry the Nexus 4 beginning this month.

“The Google Nexus 4 will launch in all T-Mobile retail locations in January. The Play Store will continue to carry the Nexus 4.”

We surmise that T-Mobile would only prepare to launch the device in all of their retail locations if they had the inventory to support such a launch. However, I wouldn’t place bets on stores receiving more than a few devices initially, but that’s certainly better than stores having no inventory at all. No firm date was provided for when devices will begin popping up in retail locations, but there’s only 30 days left in January so it has to be soon!

^ as far as Tmobile restocking....they're still gonna charge a premium and you're not gonna get it for $299 w/o contract. Gotta wait for the play store.

But i got the nexus 4 via ebay. Very happy with my purchase, now some dude wants to trade me for an iphone 5 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom