Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lVny.png

*Fixed*
Sorry for the NinjaHood size N4 Pic. Retail box for the N4 :smokin :smokin

:smokin

-Drew

Nice looking packaging. I'd like to cop but i just can't justify getting it since i just got my gnex in early September. Still a perfectly capable phone but it would be nice to get the 4. Curious what i could get for my gnex on craigslist.

Nice looking packaging. I'd like to cop but i just can't justify getting it since i just got my gnex in early September. Still a perfectly capable phone but it would be nice to get the 4. Curious what i could get for my gnex on craigslist.

just put my gnex on CL for 265 didnt get anything but trade offers so i traded for a iphone 4s 16gb which i could get about 300 for

Could somebody, ANYBODY please tell me how is T-Mobile/AT&T/StraightTalk service in the DC/PG County area?

I really don't want to renew my contract with Sprint, but I don't wanna start having dropped/missed calls galore either.

Oh and does T-Mobile or at&t have service in the underground metro stations yet.

Preciate it.

Is it unlocked and not an "S"? if so you'll prob do better on ebay.

Could somebody, ANYBODY please tell me how is T-Mobile/AT&T/StraightTalk service in the DC/PG County area?
I really don't want to renew my contract with Sprint, but I don't wanna start having dropped/missed calls galore either.
Oh and does T-Mobile or at&t have service in the underground metro stations yet.
Preciate it.

Not sure but your best bet is get a sim card for one of them, try it out for a month. If it sucks, move on to the next sim/carrier. Thats the best part of prepaid.

Is it unlocked and not an "S"? if so you'll prob do better on ebay.

Yeah it's unlocked, bought it from the google play store. I don't know about ebay nowadays, so many horror stories for sellers on their now that i don't know if i wanna **** with it.

just be clear in your auctions. For example, I NEVER sell over seas. Ever. Only US and Canada and i haven't seen any probs so far. Make sure your auction is super clear so theres no debates. If its a 7/10 make sure you put that.

I just sold 3 phones this month alone and all 3 went through without a hitch. Also put tracking numbers in your paypal account. They seem to pay you faster that way.

So how do I do this? I am gonna buy out of my contract in Feb and then go Nexus :pimp:. So what companies do month to month

So how do I do this? I am gonna buy out of my contract in Feb and then go Nexus :pimp:. So what companies do month to month

if you're not much of a talker, get the t-mo prepaid $30/mo 100 minutes & unlimited text & web.

that's what i'm going to be doing

T-mobile, Simple Mobile, Solavei, and Straight Talk are the popular ones right now. I believe at&t has prepaid as well but i think they're more expensive. I've got the $30 t-mobile plan, 100 minutes, unlimited text, and 5gb of 4g data.

I am not really sure how to feel about the N4, I just love my galaxy nexus so much that all I see that is really different is the charger and I much rather wait for that to become the norm. I think I am just enjoying samsung products way to much to make the leap from my GN to the N4. The N10 is looking like a nice little treat though. Since I switched to the iPad Mini, I can see that getting a try for the normal size tablet whole I am about to have in my heart.

I am not really sure how to feel about the N4, I just love my galaxy nexus so much that all I see that is really different is the charger and I much rather wait for that to become the norm. I think I am just enjoying samsung products way to much to make the leap from my GN to the N4. The N10 is looking like a nice little treat though. Since I switched to the iPad Mini, I can see that getting a try for the normal size tablet whole I am about to have in my heart.

if you're content with your phone, stick with it. simple as that. over the past 8 years, i've only had 3 phones...pretty proud of myself for not blowing money on things that aren't really needed. with that said, i'll be treating myself to a nexus 4 even though my GS1 is still doing great and running better than new (thanks to 4.1.2 & rom devs).

there's actually a lot of differences between this nexus 4 vs the galaxy nexus even though their silhouette is similar. about the charger, what do you mean "become the norm"? all it takes is this $6 piece of equipment:

Amazon product ASIN B002CMEIWK

All this talk about no contracts makes me want to ditch Verizon too. I get a discount on my bill but the taxes and extra Verizon charges are more than my discount. It'd be nice to be able to use multiple phones. I get great service from VZW though, even in places other carriers don't have signals. I was one of the few who still had service after the hurricane hit.

14% market share for iOS aint bad either considering they have pretty much just one phone model compared to numerous android phones. This data aint looking too good for windows and bb though.

I honestly would not mind trying out WP8 but it doesn't seem like they have many apps at all. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though

14% market share for iOS aint bad either considering they have pretty much just one phone model compared to numerous android phones. This data aint looking too good for windows and bb though.

I honestly would not mind trying out WP8 but it doesn't seem like they have many apps at all. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though

Def less apps than android/ios but most of the prominent apps do exists so i dont think it would be too bad if you're not an apps guy and if you're more focused on work using ms office.

Im gonna wait for bb10 though, unless my current phone breaks tomorrow, in which case id get the N4.

[COLOR=#red]The latest Nexus is a snoozefest. Ok so it has 4.2, but I'm not dropping $$$ for a new phone just for an update and doesn't even have LTE. Their naming convention is a little screwed as well. There is a Nexus 10 for a 10" tablet, Nexus 7 for a 7" tablet, and a Nexus 4 for a 4.7 smartphone but it's a Nexus 4 because it's the 4th Nexus smartphone not because of screen size. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The latest Nexus is a snoozefest. Ok so it has 4.2, but I'm not dropping $$$ for a new phone just for an update and doesn't even have LTE. Their naming convention is a little screwed as well. There is a Nexus 10 for a 10" tablet, Nexus 7 for a 7" tablet, and a Nexus 4 for a 4.7 smartphone but it's a Nexus 4 because it's the 4th Nexus smartphone not because of screen size. [/COLOR]

No offense, but your reasoning for NOT getting a Nexus 4 doesn't make much sense. Its not JUST a software update. It has a quad core processor, 2g of RAM, new camera, cooler camera settings. Everything about this phone is an upgrade from the GNEX.

And I think I'm done with the LTE argument after this. LTE is NOT END ALL BE ALL. HSPA in most metro areas is just as fast. Enough with the stupid LTE argument.

And not considering a phone because of its name? I don't care if it was called the "Nexus Sucks 11." If it had good specs, I'm on it.

No offense, but your reasoning for NOT getting a Nexus 4 doesn't make much sense. Its not JUST a software update. It has a quad core processor, 2g of RAM, new camera, cooler camera settings. Everything about this phone is an upgrade from the GNEX.
And I think I'm done with the LTE argument after this. LTE is NOT END ALL BE ALL. HSPA in most metro areas is just as fast. Enough with the stupid LTE argument.
And not considering a phone because of its name? I don't care if it was called the "Nexus Sucks 11." If it had good specs, I'm on it.

[COLOR=#red]No offense but it's my reasoning and to me the Nexus 4 sucks, and is actually a step backwards compared to what it could have been. Don't like my reasoning? Well not sure if I can do anything about that.[/COLOR]

What's the lifespan of a Nexus phone before you have to make the jump to another one¿ Are people still messing with the N1¿

My cousin gets 15-20mbps on HSPA+ on her T-Mobile GS3 at her house and she lives in East Harlem . While I'm pulling 2mbps tops 3G on my LTE less Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE on Sprint. As soon as I find a way to get out of my contract for a reasonable price I'm gone .

Back
Top Bottom