• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on tmobile 4g prepaid and have nothing but praises for it. Came from ATT and an iphone 4 paying $70 a month. On the $30 tmobile plan and couldn't be happier. Those considering making the move to prepaid i highly suggest you do. I get better and faster service with tmobile and it's more than 50% cheaper than what i was paying before. Never again will i sign a phone contract.

Ok I'm ditching Verizon and copping the N4 on straightTalk... Let's see how that goes.

$70 extra on my pocket every month sounds great..

Last edited:
The only place to buy the Nexus 4 is online? I was thinking about T Mobile, but not anymore after reading about how they'll charge $500 for it unlocked.

It makes no sense to me for the Nexus 4 to be on T-Mobile. Why would you not pay extra to get a contract free phone? Plus you know the carriers approve firmware updates so I don't see how T-Mo will be different from VZW or Sprint when it comes to upgrades.

I want to want the N4, but the non-removable battery seems like a huge issue. LTE is not THAT important to me, the microSD missing is somewhat of an issue, but the non-removable battery is really a turn off. Is that a non-issue for you guys, and why? Help me out guys.

I want to want the N4, but the non-removable battery seems like a huge issue. LTE is not THAT important to me, the microSD missing is somewhat of an issue, but the non-removable battery is really a turn off. Is that a non-issue for you guys, and why? Help me out guys.

Not an issue for me. I've used iphones for several years so i got used to not having a battery. Battery on the N4 is pretty big too, believe it's 2100mah. Not on Motorolas level but it seems plenty big. Probably also has to do with the quad core. I've got a gnex right now and have no plans on buying a spare battery, stock one has been fine and lasts long enough for my typical day.

Not an issue for me. I've used iphones for several years so i got used to not having a battery. Battery on the N4 is pretty big too, believe it's 2100mah. Not on Motorolas level but it seems plenty big. Probably also has to do with the quad core. I've got a gnex right now and have no plans on buying a spare battery, stock one has been fine and lasts long enough for my typical day.

If it's 2100mah, then I'm definitely good with the battery life. My S3 is running on a 2100mah and the battery life is great for me.

I think I'm definitely switching over to the N4.

-Drew

It makes no sense to me for the Nexus 4 to be on T-Mobile. Why would you not pay extra to get a contract free phone? Plus you know the carriers approve firmware updates so I don't see how T-Mo will be different from VZW or Sprint when it comes to upgrades.

because for 199.99 you get 16gb

if your already on tmobile it makes no sense to pay more, tmobile hasn't had a nexus device so we don't know, the g1 got all the upgrades asap

why do you need a contract free phone if your gonna stay on the same network and keep paying the same bill, ill take the cheaper subsided price any day unless im switching carriers, some people are happy with their tmobile phone plans if you got in on them years ago like myself as long as theres no funny stuff like upgrading a verizon line then its better to save and maybe cop a nexus 10 with the money you saved, because thats the wow point of the nexus is the "cheaper" pricing but 299 for 8gbs isn't that great imo

Thanks guys. I guess my stock battery becoming unusable on my G1 back in the day (LOL!) made me want to be able to have spare batteries just in case. Also, I was thinking the value would hold up better trying to sell a phone that you can replace the battery on. These may be non-issues though. Thanks again.

If it's 2100mah, then I'm definitely good with the battery life. My S3 is running on a 2100mah and the battery life is great for me.
I think I'm definitely switching over to the N4.
-Drew

Just double checked, it is 2100.

because for 199.99 you get 16gb
if your already on tmobile it makes no sense to pay more, tmobile hasn't had a nexus device so we don't know, the g1 got all the upgrades asap
why do you need a contract free phone if your gonna stay on the same network and keep paying the same bill, ill take the cheaper subsided price any day unless im switching carriers, some people are happy with their tmobile phone plans if you got in on them years ago like myself as long as theres no funny stuff like upgrading a verizon line then its better to save and maybe cop a nexus 10 with the money you saved, because thats the wow point of the nexus is the "cheaper" pricing but 299 for 8gbs isn't that great imo

Well thats the thing. You want to get OUT of your contract. Buy the more expensive phone. Use it for 2 years on a prepaid and pay for the phone with your savings plus a whole lot more. Then flip the phone on ebay 2 years later and buy a new contract free phone since unlocked phones hold their value. GNEX unlocked are STILL going for 275+ on ebay 1 year later.

I just don't see the point of paying Tmobile 70 dollars a month when you can essentially pay them 30 a month for the same service. I understand everyones needs are different, so u pick and choose whats best for you.

:smokin
Everything about the N4 looks like a go for me.
-Drew

Been sold for a few weeks now. Was able to flip 3 phones this month on ebay to get up to $350 sitting in my paypal just waiting to hand over to google.

Would i like a removable battery and a microsd slot? Of course. But the pros on this phone GREATLY out weigh the cons.

lVny.png

*Fixed*
Sorry for the NinjaHood size N4 Pic. Retail box for the N4 :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
The only place to buy the Nexus 4 is online? I was thinking about T Mobile, but not anymore after reading about how they'll charge $500 for it unlocked.

The BEST place to buy it would be online. Google Play Store dude. google.com/play

$299 for 8g
$350 for 16 g.

fully unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom