VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

great man.... now get us a video....

everyone vote and vote and vote every single day.... before u do anything voteeee.... voting ends september 9... lets get him up by at least 10%..... we are willing to do this NT.

pimp.gif

I voted.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Crag probably like
mad.gif
right now. Imagine Rskiver getin the vid too...
pimp.gif

Can we get a sig for this guy

Nah man, his cause is great than mine
grin.gif
Not mad at all.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Crag probably like
mad.gif
right now. Imagine Rskiver getin the vid too...
pimp.gif

Can we get a sig for this guy

Nah man, his cause is great than mine
grin.gif
Not mad at all.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Hey. Crag.
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news and honestly there really is no nice way to say this.

We as a community have decided that it would be in everybodys best interest if you just decided to stop posting and would appreciate if you never posted again.
We wish you well in your future forums, but you are no longer welcome here.

Thanks.

Hey. Crag.
I really hate to be the bearer of bad news and honestly there really is no nice way to say this.

We as a community have decided that it would be in everybodys best interest if you just decided to stop posting and would appreciate if you never posted again.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Diego

Cragmatic wrote:

Hey. Crag.

Thanks.

Are you comfortable with where you are going in the afterlife??

Cragmatic wrote:

Hey. Crag.

Thanks.

Are you comfortable with where you are going in the afterlife??

Hey. Crag.

Thanks.

QFT.

Hey. Crag.

Thanks.

QFT.

Back
Top Bottom