VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

Voted 7 times, like I said I would. Here's proof.

2lsu16s.png

Let's get this man in 1st place!

no im not Chris Gray but if premiers can wins then me and chris gray are gonna be going to vegas and get to hang out wiht P-Rod

keep it up NT! thanks for the votes you guys have been doin work were at %30 now

no im not Chris Gray but if premiers can wins then me and chris gray are gonna be going to vegas and get to hang out wiht P-Rod

keep it up NT! thanks for the votes you guys have been doin work were at %30 now

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

Son I honestly hope you win. I already registered and voted 6 times for your can.
But you better watch your back cause you and Crag live in the same place and he got that jealous mindset.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

Son I honestly hope you win. I already registered and voted 6 times for your can.
But you better watch your back cause you and Crag live in the same place and he got that jealous mindset.
laugh.gif

great man.... now get us a video....

everyone vote and vote and vote every single day.... before u do anything voteeee.... voting ends september 9... lets get him up by at least 10%..... we are willing to do this NT.

Back
Top Bottom