Volks for my 370Z

volkphantomedition019kj9.jpg

pimp.gif

yea i guess you really need a drop...and a better camera or someone with a better camera lol. also meaty tires >>> stretched crap.

yea i guess you really need a drop...and a better camera or someone with a better camera lol. also meaty tires >>> stretched crap.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Depends on the setup

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Depends on the setup

wasnt a fan of 350z or 370z until i saw it in person
pimp.gif
nice car........ but 2 seats only is the only problem.

wasnt a fan of 350z or 370z until i saw it in person
pimp.gif
nice car........ but 2 seats only is the only problem.

370z in black are amazing. Probably only one of the few cars id get in black. All you need is a drop and a clean car and youre set. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

370z in black are amazing. Probably only one of the few cars id get in black. All you need is a drop and a clean car and youre set. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Those wheels look so underwhelming to me..TE37's would of really set it off.

3757167659_9307d09a6e_b.jpg

3762759051_007c8ed854_b.jpg
pimp.gif
^ u need sum wheels like that

The wheels you got are too tacky with the chrome man, step ur wheel game up.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Those wheels look so underwhelming to me..TE37's would of really set it off.

3757167659_9307d09a6e_b.jpg

3762759051_007c8ed854_b.jpg
pimp.gif
^ u need sum wheels like that

The wheels you got are too tacky with the chrome man, step ur wheel game up.

^
laugh.gif

Those are Volk GT-S rims (OP's).

Certainly not tacky or chrome. Its a polished lip. I take it you dont know much about Volks or Volks in the import scene. TE-37s while are nice (my fav rims actually) they are way too common nowadays.

^
laugh.gif

Those are Volk GT-S rims (OP's).

Certainly not tacky or chrome. Its a polished lip. I take it you dont know much about Volks or Volks in the import scene. TE-37s while are nice (my fav rims actually) they are way too common nowadays.

The other GT-S's posted offset the cars nicely but the color you picked just looks plain with your car imo. All black would look much better.

The other GT-S's posted offset the cars nicely but the color you picked just looks plain with your car imo. All black would look much better.

Back
Top Bottom