Volks for my 370Z

they aren't black they are gunmetal and to each their own

Z's aren't meant to look like a 1999 Honda Civic with very small tires, the specs are exactly the same as the Nismo stock wheels

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Z's aren't meant to look like a 1999 Honda Civic with very small tires, the specs are exactly the same as the Nismo stock wheels
Who said anything about making the car look like a 1999 civic? You asked for our opinion, and we gave it to you. Don't expect everybody to think it looks good, so don't get offended.
The rims really don't make the car look any better than stockers. I know they're Volk and all and probably cost a pretty penny, but they're just too plain for the car. The stock Rays 19s actually look nicer. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Who said anything about making the car look like a 1999 civic? You asked for our opinion, and we gave it to you. Don't expect everybody to think it looks good, so don't get offended.
The rims really don't make the car look any better than stockers. I know they're Volk and all and probably cost a pretty penny, but they're just too plain for the car. The stock Rays 19s actually look nicer. 

Originally Posted by JD214

19's?
eek.gif
I thought they were 15's.

Same here....shocked the hell out of me!

I'm good, everyone can have their opinion

I personally love them and ultimately they is all that matters

I'm good, everyone can have their opinion

I personally love them and ultimately they is all that matters

yeah I'm tinting the windows soon, also adding an exhaust and some coilovers in the coming months

yeah I'm tinting the windows soon, also adding an exhaust and some coilovers in the coming months

Back
Top Bottom