Volks for my 370Z

contrary to the general consensus, i like the look. as someone said (in more direct terms), it looks (and probably is) more forgiving in conditions of not-perfectly-flat-streets. it'll be even more comfortable to ride in daily, and you probably won't need to worry as much about potholes either. sounds like a good deal to me.

TE37'S ARE no fair :'( always thought they was sexy till i played forza3 and everybody has them on there car now i see it its like ummmmmmm they nice tho

TE37'S ARE no fair :'( always thought they was sexy till i played forza3 and everybody has them on there car now i see it its like ummmmmmm they nice tho

i second everything that has been said in here

1) upgrade to a volk design that flows with the car better. if you really do like SF challenges though, by all means keep em.
2) wayy too much tire and not enough wheel. it's truly hindering the beauty of 19" volks... almost makes em look cheap.
3) even a subtle drop would make your ride pure FIYAHHH

i second everything that has been said in here

1) upgrade to a volk design that flows with the car better. if you really do like SF challenges though, by all means keep em.
2) wayy too much tire and not enough wheel. it's truly hindering the beauty of 19" volks... almost makes em look cheap.
3) even a subtle drop would make your ride pure FIYAHHH

the tires are fine not everyone likes to drive like a princess worrying about every bump. i agree with the TE37's though.

the tires are fine not everyone likes to drive like a princess worrying about every bump. i agree with the TE37's though.

when you said volks i first thought it'd be the TE37's too. but these are still nice. should have gotten a decent set of lowering springs first before buying wheels but still looks good. thanks for not buying cheap knockoffs like rotas and sportmaxx'es.

when you said volks i first thought it'd be the TE37's too. but these are still nice. should have gotten a decent set of lowering springs first before buying wheels but still looks good. thanks for not buying cheap knockoffs like rotas and sportmaxx'es.

Meh, don't look aggressive at all. I'm looking at +18 offsets for the EVO, I KNOW the 370 can handle that kind of sizing.

Meh, don't look aggressive at all. I'm looking at +18 offsets for the EVO, I KNOW the 370 can handle that kind of sizing.

the car needs a drop for sure and I plan to do it, I just put the wheels on, it is far from a finished product.  Here are some pics for reference:

Also the tires sizes are on the smaller side for the size wheels, most people actually go bigger and beefier, personally I'm a fan of the 5 star design, always have been so it was down to the GT-S or the SF Challenge, I totally understand if people aren't feeling it but when I look at it I want to feel it and thats ultimately all that matters, I posted pics b/c I know many NTers like sports cars on here. 

Nismo set up, my car has the exact same wheel specs and tires as the factory Nismo:
314qgzs.jpg

also same set up but has coilovers done, exact specs as well:
mcgnr8.jpg

here are gold GT-S on a black Z
j8e2d0.jpg

2hz7tb8.jpg

the car needs a drop for sure and I plan to do it, I just put the wheels on, it is far from a finished product.  Here are some pics for reference:

Also the tires sizes are on the smaller side for the size wheels, most people actually go bigger and beefier, personally I'm a fan of the 5 star design, always have been so it was down to the GT-S or the SF Challenge, I totally understand if people aren't feeling it but when I look at it I want to feel it and thats ultimately all that matters, I posted pics b/c I know many NTers like sports cars on here. 

Nismo set up, my car has the exact same wheel specs and tires as the factory Nismo:
314qgzs.jpg

also same set up but has coilovers done, exact specs as well:
mcgnr8.jpg

here are gold GT-S on a black Z
j8e2d0.jpg

2hz7tb8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom