Volks for my 370Z

Originally Posted by methedy23

backtop_nextfriday.jpg

- j/p  overall nice ride, enjoy!

laugh.gif
keep em clean tho.

I think they look nice.

I suggest you either lower the ride a bit or just replace the tires with some low profile tires..

Nice nonetheless!

I think they look nice.

I suggest you either lower the ride a bit or just replace the tires with some low profile tires..

Nice nonetheless!

Ahhh thread title just reminded me of when I had Bronze CE28s on my hatchback for a few months before the car was stolen and they were gone.

Ahhh thread title just reminded me of when I had Bronze CE28s on my hatchback for a few months before the car was stolen and they were gone.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Those wheels look so underwhelming to me..TE37's would of really set it off.

+1 on te37's

needs a drop and you'll be set. with those tire it looks like it can do some 4x4

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Those wheels look so underwhelming to me..TE37's would of really set it off.

+1 on te37's

needs a drop and you'll be set. with those tire it looks like it can do some 4x4

I prefer concave rims over deep dish rims now. The lip makes the wheels smaller, shouldve gone with 20s in order to look proper. Also no to the spoiler, the Z already have a big ***. Although the roof spoiler is nice.

I prefer concave rims over deep dish rims now. The lip makes the wheels smaller, shouldve gone with 20s in order to look proper. Also no to the spoiler, the Z already have a big ***. Although the roof spoiler is nice.

contrary to the general consensus, i like the look. as someone said (in more direct terms), it looks (and probably is) more forgiving in conditions of not-perfectly-flat-streets. it'll be even more comfortable to ride in daily, and you probably won't need to worry as much about potholes either. sounds like a good deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom