Volks for my 370Z

I'm still waiting for the center caps to get here but I LOOOOOOVE these wheels

jkgg74.jpg

2qwzmzp.jpg

rvy0sy.jpg

Looks good. Would look even better on coilovers. Why does your front tire look like it has positive camber?

Looks good. Would look even better on coilovers. Why does your front tire look like it has positive camber?

I think it's just the angle of the car, the specs are the exact same as the Nismo edition from the Volks to the tires

I think it's just the angle of the car, the specs are the exact same as the Nismo edition from the Volks to the tires

they are 19's

I think I might get a spoiler, like this one although most don't, I love the Stillen spoiler
34sqt6b.jpg

they are 19's

I think I might get a spoiler, like this one although most don't, I love the Stillen spoiler
34sqt6b.jpg

damn those are 19s? look small as hell.... maybe it's because the car isn't lowered. what kinda tires you running?

damn those are 19s? look small as hell.... maybe it's because the car isn't lowered. what kinda tires you running?

Ehh that black rim/chrome lip is played out. You should have a silver wheel..That thin 5 spoke doesn't really do the car justice. The rims on the red one on the other hand
pimp.gif
..Nice car though, wish I had one..

Ehh that black rim/chrome lip is played out. You should have a silver wheel..That thin 5 spoke doesn't really do the car justice. The rims on the red one on the other hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

pimp.gif
kinda agree

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

pimp.gif
kinda agree

they aren't black they are gunmetal and to each their own

Z's aren't meant to look like a 1999 Honda Civic with very small tires, the specs are exactly the same as the Nismo stock wheels

Back
Top Bottom