VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

Damn and to think marqueesole almost had me. They got the black/red "bred" 13's already too...I'll stick with sneakerpost if i want early releases. They seem pretty legit to me

Last edited:
Okay, since you think you know so much, explain the CG VMV Inc. video on page 4.
The difference in the color boxes on at 4:03
The difference in the embossed 23 on at 5:01
The difference in the font and coloring of the paper:

The difference in the height of the shoes at 10:00

Boxes? Lol

I got NSW boxes from Modells & they're all kinds of different shades.

Some of em tou can CLEARLY see all da legacy logos, and some of em you can barely

See isssh.

They ALL contain authentic nike product. Try again b.

Im still waiting for someone to post a pair of fakes with REAL carbon fiber...

Why u putting words in his mouth? was in that thread, he admitted
That they were space jam cobbled together with space jam & cool grey materials.
Last time i checked, THATS ALL REAL MATERIALS from REAL NIKE FACTORIES
Grey market ≠ fakes.
I have agreed with you so far but not for this one. The materials are real but Nike has never made a Cool Grey Space Jam mash up XI, making these fake in my book.

Either way, I like the existence of these sites and sellers. I would never buy from them but if they are hawking sub par, b-grade, early out into the market for hooligans, my chances to cop through official releases increases.
Yeah right your chance don't increase by any percent even with these sites.

Why u putting words in his mouth? was in that thread, he admitted
That they were space jam cobbled together with space jam & cool grey materials.
Last time i checked, THATS ALL REAL MATERIALS from REAL NIKE FACTORIES
Grey market ≠ fakes.
I have agreed with you so far but not for this one. The materials are real but Nike has never made a Cool Grey Space Jam mash up XI, making these fake in my book.

You telling me nike doesnt recycle midsole/outsoles to cut cost? Cuz thats what you're effectively

against what happened.

Da cool grey portion was a slip of material UNDER da insole that is identical to all da XI's

And da only reason it was discovered was cuz da cool grey inspection numbers were red & da space jam

Jams were another color.

Sounds like left over cool grey materal in da factories were used on da space jam grey market pairs.

News flash fellas, happens all da time.

You think Nike ALWAYS prints up insoles that matches a particular pair of kicks ALL da time? Nah b.

Last edited:
Im still waiting for someone to post a pair of fakes with REAL carbon fiber...

His pair from promo shoes had real carbon fiber but the side panel leather was a completely different material than the released pairs and the uppers construction wasn't the same build quality. The promo pair was crazy flimsy.

and go to 4:18 to see exactly what I mean

For anyone who wants cliffnotes from those videos, here's what happened:

Dude bought flu game 12s early from promoshoes

He noticed the build quality and materials were different from his nubuck 12s from earlier in the year

He made a video pointing out the the difference in materials and comparing those two shoes

He then did an updated comparison with flu games from a retail store

The materials were still different, but they had real carbon fiber

This just goes to show that a "legit" site was selling Jordans that looked 99% authentic to the naked eye, but used different materials and real carbon fiber. They were listed as authentic and this was from a trusted seller. Not to mention this was happening 3 years ago before people even were really questioning the legitimacy.

You telling me nike doesnt recycle midsole/outsoles to cut cost? Cuz thats what you're effectively
against what happened.
Da cool grey portion was a slip of material UNDER da insole that is identical to all da XI's
And da only reason it was discovered was cuz da cool grey inspection numbers were red & da space jam
Jams were another color.
Sounds like left over cool grey materal in da factories were used on da space jam grey market pairs.
News flash fellas, happens all da time.
You think Nike ALWAYS prints up insoles that matches a particular pair of kicks ALL da time? Nah b.

mate, don't even bother. this is a waste. we're talking to people who would cry fake due to the colour of the thread stitched under an insole, when the whole rest of the shoe was perfect. zoom, fine. leathers, fine. nubuck, great. carbon fibre, perfect. the COLOUR of the THREAD UNDER the INNERSOLE. something as utterly inconsequential as that. (this was from the ray xiii thread).

btw, my grey market rays have white stitching there.

these people are pathetic. they'd irrationally complain about all authorised releases and then irrationally defend jb tooth and nail.

i stepped up to these threads as i got sick of the misinformation being commonly spread around here, but yeah, i must have had little else to do recently. it is ultimately a futile argument, when you deal with the wilfully ignorant and irrational. might as well have argued in chinese.

Last edited:
i swear these threads only pop up when XI's drop...when EVERY OTHER JORDAN in da line drops early no one says a damn thing.
mean.gif
grin.gif

bottomline is i've NEVER seen a bootleg with REAL carbon fiber, bootleg foams, pennys, jordans, etc.

it just cost too much.

i want someone to post a pic of a fake with real carbon fiber, you wont find it cuz it dont exist.
completely agree with you and ZYZZ...

I'll never understand how someone would consider a grey market shoe "fake"... you really care that Nike doesnt actually know about that pair, even tho its the same exact thing, made in the same exact factory, by the same people, same everything... lmao

since when is every single pair of sneakers that comes from a legit nike account perfect anyway?? like youve never seen a damaged box before?

Last edited:
mate, don't even bother. this is a waste. we're talking to people who would cry fake due to the colour of the thread stitched under an insole, when the whole rest of the shoe was perfect. zoom, fine. leathers, fine. nubuck, great. carbon fibre, perfect. the COLOUR of the THREAD UNDER the INNERSOLE. something as utterly inconsequential as that. (this was from the ray xiii thread).
btw, my grey market rays have white stitching there.
these people are pathetic. they'd irrationally complain about all authorised releases and then irrationally defend jb tooth and nail.
i stepped up to these threads as i got sick of the misinformation being commonly spread around here, but yeah, i must have had little else to do recently. it is ultimately a futile argument, when you deal with the wilfully ignorant and irrational. might as well have argued in chinese.
couldnt agree more. arent people always complaining about the quality of jordans, even when theyre bought from legit stores like footlocker, etc... but when they see an early release or grey market whatever you wanna call it with ANY kind of mistake, its FAKE. funny

I just joined this thread right now and i noticed that mentalkicks website is mentioned in this discussion now my question is if some of you consider mentalkicks a site that sell fake sneakers how can that be when they state in their very own website that they are 100% authentic if not you get your money back? im asking this cuz im thinking of ordering a pair from there and id like to get a bit more insight before ordering from them. 

I just joined this thread right now and i noticed that mentalkicks website is mentioned in this discussion now my question is if some of you consider mentalkicks a site that sell fake sneakers how can that be when they state in their very own website that they are 100% authentic if not you get your money back? im asking this cuz im thinking of ordering a pair from there and id like to get a bit more insight before ordering from them. 

remember sellers on ebay in the past? the ones that sold fake jerseys and said they were 100% authentic or triple your money back? how did that work?

means absolutely NOTHING!

idk how that worked thats why im asking? lol ive never bought anything fake from a seller on ebay i always check theyre seller feedback and ask for a ton pics and questions before buying ive never have had an issue

irrespective of what the website or ebay seller claims, if you pay via paypal, you can make a claim your product is fake and claim your money back. it's an annoying process, you need evidence, and you cover the return postage, but you are somewhat protected regardless of any explicit "guarantees".

Last edited:
Too many new "sneakerhead" private investigators think they have it ALL figured out.

You buy early, chances are you might get a shoe that has slight variations in material, box, etc etc. there has been downsides to this for many years.

As for defects? Jordan brand as a company is a defect. Their retail 'offical' products have tons of defects.

If you can't spot an actual fake, thats your problem. you should educate yourself.

When i started seeing cats creating 100 threads a day in the legit check forum posting pictures of stamps under their damn insoles, i knew it was all over.

Last edited:
Too many new "sneakerhead" private investigators think they have it ALL figured out.
You buy early, chances are you might get a shoe that has slight variations in material, box, etc etc. there has been downsides to this for many years.
As for defects? Jordan brand as a company is a defect. Their retail 'offical' products have tons of defects.
If you can't spot an actual fake, thats your problem. you should educate yourself.
When i started seeing cats creating 100 threads a day in the legit check forum posting pictures of stamps under their damn insoles, i knew it was all over.
I tried making this point in the other thread. Everybody avoided it like the plague of course, except one guy who I ended up having a discussion about the value of Nike seal of approval.

Last edited:
I'm not vouching for mentalkicks, but I can say they stand by their word. I ordered an extra pair of concords from them in January. I put them side by side my pair from nike.com....and honestly I saw no difference minus the horrible smell from the glue or chemicals used. I contacted mentalkicks and asked for my money back because I thought they were fake because of the smell. No questions asked they gave me my money back. Fast forward to the next month in February when I bought my cement 4's from finishline. THE 4'S HAD THE SAME HORRIBLE SMELL THE CONCORD'S FROM MENTALKICKS AND THE 4'S CAME FROM A RETAIL LEGIT STORE!! It just had me thinking that maybe the concord's from mentalkicks were legit. Either way, I told myself if I had to question authenticity, then I just will never order from a site again.

the way i see it, no matter what people say nobody on this forum chills by any sweat shops, thus doesn't really know what the deal is. not to say anyone is wrong, but that nobody really has the inside scoop. i for one will not mess with early release sites anymore

Last edited:
ITT: Some of US argue that authenticity is determined simply by shoe quality, OTHERS argue that it there is some arbitrary value in an invisible jb stamp of approval.

Back
Top Bottom