VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

No authentic pairs have blue tinted soles unless you tinted it yourself.
air-jordan-11-space-jam-2009-retro.jpg

this pic was from 2009. try again

Because JB never had a blue tinted sole on their SJs... What is so hard to understand about that???
laugh.gif
You buy a pair in 09, it's gonna be straight clear with no blue in it. The tag on the XIs has always been on the 3rd space in between the laces. A random factory makes it on the 5th lace, does that make the shoe anymore authentic than the ones with the 3rd lace?
laugh.gif
air-jordan-11-space-jam-2009-retro.jpg

they did have tint in 2009...hush child.

and on top of that, if these are extra runs, they're gonna rock wit da nearest XI with a clear sole that dropped prior which where da concords and cool greys

and both of those had icy soles.

forget about it. believe what you want, you have no intention or ability to actually discuss a thing further than rabidly foaming at the mouth about ermahgerd faaaakes over and over.
i'm amazed you can tie your laces (i'm just assuming you do).
If you like buying replica/unauthorized shoes do you trust me I could careless. I spend my money on authentic products guess Im from the old school never thought I'd see the day when dudes would defend knock off products, and if Nike didnt approve it yes its a knock off, your definition is different so do you.
if you're really old school then you would KNOW that back then when nike would do re-stocks on jordans thru out da year, word to OG raptors having

5-6 different variants in OG form (all durabuck, all suede, different materials, etc.)

alot of times they would change things during each run....these ARENT KNOCK OFFS b. da materials look identical to my DS pair i got right in front of me.

now no one ISN'T gonna tell me these ARENT grey market though, da sole definitely is brand new like they dropped a few months ago, and too many cats

have em for sale which would lead me to believe that they are being produced out da back door...i dont have a problem with it at all though.

Found this on another thread, felt that it would be apropos to put it on here.
******ed video and i'll clue you in on why...

if someone cops these brand new grey market pairs of space jams, and justs SITS ON EM for a few years, da rubber will slowly yellow as well

then what? ya can't go by patent leather cut, everytime ya have a release thread on XI's i laugh at da wild variants of ways patent leather gets implemented on

XI's pair by pair.

folks, these are real pairs, just unauthorized runs. a box, accessories, and shoe trees aint gonna save ya from these..

But at the end of the day your buying a high quality fake shoe

High quality just because they're not authorized?

That's a different argument. Unauthorized pairs are different from fakes.

My point is that these midnight pairs (just like others said) were made from the very same material that were used in the regular authorized pairs by Nike.

So tagging them high quality "fakes" is lame since they came from the very same factory.

Either way you buy from Nike authorized stores or not,you're still paying a rape price for every purchase supporting and tolerating them in a way, since you buy those shoes with ridiculous price whether it's NIke or JB.

Last edited:
Agreed... those early sites are selling fakes.  Only cop from sites w/ legit nike accounts, that release just prior to release date, like sneakerpreorder.com

All you idiots defending early sites are dumb as I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. You really wanna drop 300 plus to gamble with a shoe that will probably be of ****ttier quality then the real deal? The materials are the same, the laborers are the same. The execution IS NOT THE SAME. God the ignorance. True, not all grey market pairs suck.  But there is no denying that you have a HUGE chance of receiving a bootleg pair that looks, feals, and literally smells bootleg. There is ZERO quality control on these early pairs and it shows. It was terrible with the CG XI's, arguably even worse last year with the Concords, and video's are posted in the BRED XI thread showing that they are still cranking out bootleg, low quality pairs that aren't anywhere close to even B grade. Creased up patent leathers, terrible shape....still using the JOQDAN tags. Go ahead and rock your Air Randy's, the rest of us will pay half as much and get the real deal.

^keep saying that, buddy. it is simply false.

i don't drop three bills on ANY shoe, nor do i buy pre-releases.

and you are still talking horsecrap.

All you idiots defending early sites are dumb as I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. You really wanna drop 300 plus to gamble with a shoe that will probably be of ****ttier quality then the real deal? The materials are the same, the laborers are the same. The execution IS NOT THE SAME. God the ignorance. True, not all grey market pairs suck.  But there is no denying that you have a HUGE chance of receiving a bootleg pair that looks, feals, and literally smells bootleg. There is ZERO quality control on these early pairs and it shows. It was terrible with the CG XI's, arguably even worse last year with the Concords, and video's are posted in the BRED XI thread showing that they are still cranking out bootleg, low quality pairs that aren't anywhere close to even B grade. Creased up patent leathers, terrible shape....still using the JOQDAN tags. Go ahead and rock your Air Randy's, the rest of us will pay half as much and get the real deal.
boring-bart-simpsons-Favim.com-439090_large.gif

*looks at kicks that passed quality control in Jordan blunders and mistakes thread*

926495_o.gif

Last edited:
Promoshoes has order shoes that are real, but are the Jordans real?
Also there are photo blue ix’s with black soles you can buy?

not to pick on anyone or start an argument but what proof do you have that the shoes they sell are 100% authentic? this isnt an innocent until proven guilty case here. very curious to see the responses. like ive posted earlier, years ago ive bought "early release" shoes and never was i completely convinced they were 100% legit due to the shoe quality.

even a store receipt doesn't guarantee the pair you get with them was purchased there. this makes every second hand purchase uncertain.

but it only matters if you don't plan to wear them, so
Nelson%20Muntz%20-%20haha.gif_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
i swear these threads only pop up when XI's drop...when EVERY OTHER JORDAN in da line drops early no one says a damn thing.
mean.gif
grin.gif

bottomline is i've NEVER seen a bootleg with REAL carbon fiber, bootleg foams, pennys, jordans, etc.

it just cost too much.

i want someone to post a pic of a fake with real carbon fiber, you wont find it cuz it dont exist.

not to pick on anyone or start an argument but what proof do you have that the shoes they sell are 100% authentic? this isnt an innocent until proven guilty case here. very curious to see the responses. like ive posted earlier, years ago ive bought "early release" shoes and never was i completely convinced they were 100% legit due to the shoe quality.

its the opposite, what proof does anyone have they are fake? ive bought some in the past and they were 100% exact as FNL, NDC, etc pairs.

that goes for the Cool Greys i compared and Flint XIII's. had i put them up in front of any of you i can bet $100 none of you would have known either were a early release pair.

i swear these threads only pop up when XI's drop...when EVERY OTHER JORDAN in da line drops early no one says a damn thing. :smh: >D

bottomline is i've NEVER seen a bootleg with REAL carbon fiber, bootleg foams, pennys, jordans, etc.

it just cost too much.

i want someone to post a pic of a fake with real carbon fiber, you wont find it cuz it dont exist.

100%

What makes you say that? They prolly steal it from the factory anyway. Also they sell these fakes for more than retail a real pair. Much more at that. The price of Carbon Fiber isnt even a factor

Wow, posting a pic from marqueesole, who the owner pretty much admitted his shoes were fake in the first place. What about this pic where the soles are clear with no blue or yellowing in it?
air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-01.jpg

The SJ restock from SDS last year had real carbon fiber, and Jay ended up admitting they were fake, as well.

Wow, posting a pic from marqueesole, who the owner pretty much admitted his shoes were fake in the first place. What about this pic where the soles are clear with no blue or yellowing in it?
air-jordan-xi-2009-space-jam-01.jpg

The SJ restock from SDS last year had real carbon fiber, and Jay ended up admitting they were fake, as well.

Why u putting words in his mouth? was in that thread, he admitted

That they were space jam cobbled together with space jam & cool grey materials.

Last time i checked, THATS ALL REAL MATERIALS from REAL NIKE FACTORIES

Grey market ≠ fakes.

Lets not get it twisted, NO ONE admitted that their kicks were fake.

People got exposed for not being real about ADMITTING they sell grey market kicks

And people just heard grey market & ran with fake cuz anything according to them that doesnt come from da

Regular distribution pipeline is not legitimate.

This post HIGHLIGHTS da fact that YES, they ARE grey market, but fake? Naw, especially when they were

Made by da same labourers with da same materials.

Da problem ya got is ethical, if ya wanna go that route then why dont ya protest all da other atrocities nike is known

For abusing overseas workers besides condemning da fact that da workers most likely leaving da sneaker making machine overnight

And getting some money on da side.

its the opposite, what proof does anyone have they are fake? ive bought some in the past and they were 100% exact as FNL, NDC, etc pairs.
that goes for the Cool Greys i compared and Flint XIII's. had i put them up in front of any of you i can bet $100 none of you would have known either were a early release pair.
Guess those clear toe Concords were real. Those off colored Ray Allen 13s were legit too.

Remind me to never buy shoes from any of you defending these sites.

Its hilarious that people in this thread claim their shoes are completely legit but would inform the a potential buyer that their shoes are early releases. Legit shoes with a caveat? Nice, that totally makes sense...

There really is no point in arguing this topic anymore. The fact of the matter is none of you know where or how these shoes are actually made. There are a million different stories of how they're made but none of them have truly been confirmed. Sure theories have been thrown around, however, unless someone can provide with clear proof of how they're made then you're just blowing smoke.

Back
Top Bottom