VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

add promoshoes, nysneakermall, sneakerfather, sds, marqueesole, rmkstore, mentalkicks, and osneaker to that list.
a lot of these retailers are on legit lists...including sneaker shoe box, these sites entire reputation rests on their advise and reviews of legit sites and sneakers. Idk man...

add promoshoes, nysneakermall, sneakerfather, sds, marqueesole, rmkstore, mentalkicks, and osneaker to that list.
Dude how can Marqueesole be fake if all the pictures of pairs coming out down the line are on nicekicks,kicksonfire,************* all their pics come from marqueesole at first

a lot of these retailers are on legit lists...including sneaker shoe box, these sites entire reputation rests on their advise and reviews of legit sites and sneakers. Idk man...

Smart men have been fooled for bigger stakes before. Ain't nothing holy about any of those lists.

Dude how can Marqueesole be fake if all the pictures of pairs coming out down the line are on nicekicks,kicksonfire,************* all their pics come from marqueesole at first

This has nothing to do with anything. Those sites sell product not endorsed by Nike. Period. There is no need for discussion. Stay away.

Smart men have been fooled for bigger stakes before. Ain't nothing holy about any of those lists.
This has nothing to do with anything. Those sites sell product not endorsed by Nike. Period. There is no need for discussion. Stay away.
laugh.gif

no one ever has problem with these sites till they retro XI's, then its "oh no..not those sites"
mean.gif

joints is fine.

alot of ya been chasing witches for years when it comes to these pre-release jordans.

are you that gullible?

anyone can use legit pictures to sell bunk products...

they probably use the same people that steal materials from nike to make these low quality shoes to also leak photos.. 

I missed the bred 11's so I was shopping around, I heard alot of good things about all these sites on blogs, sneaker reviews on YouTube, and they're on most "legit lists" I'd honestly spend the extra $50 and buy from flight club. Someone mentioned about random restocks- flight club restocks all the time and they're considered %100 legit. Idk, I might order from one and see...

Flight Club doesn't have a Nike account. They are 100% consignment. Their "restocks" come from people who want to sell their shoes.

are you that gullible?

anyone can use legit pictures to sell bunk products...

they probably use the same people that steal materials from nike to make these low quality shoes to also leak photos.. 
All im saying is why would multiple legit sneakerblogs blatantly advertise a fake site by using their pictures unless the website had some sort of credibility. 

@nujabes... I been saying this forever. I don't order from those sites because they are pretty expensive just to get shoes a tad bit early. But, I will say they are legit just based on the fact that too many reputable sites use these early sites as references...even after all the fake talks. I say order if you want. End of story

If you think about it, retail Jordan's are all made in china too, and everyone complains about the quality.  So people with the OG's can say these new ones in stores are fake too cause the quality isn't as good and they are jacking the prices up.

you might as well say every shoe retailer outside ndc,fnl,foot action,eastbay,& foot locker sells fakes and call it a day

next thing u know people will say fight club sells fakes..lol

Last edited:
you might as well say every shoe retailer outside ndc,fnl,foot action,eastbay,& foot locker sells fakes and call it a day

next thing u know people will say fight club sells fakes..lol

they could... People pass fake money from hand to hand all day every day, i wouldnt put it past that alot of these sneaker sites that dont have a Nike account are selling fakes.

The wild part is that u cant tell the fakes from the real anymore b/c alot of the real kicks look like replicas when compared to older releases

MK and RMK are legit, dunno about the others, I have heard osneaker is legit also but I have never dealt with them. And all ya'll quit crying about alleged b grades cuz they got extra glue, you can get the exact same thing from buying a shoe out of the store but yall dont call em b grades. :smh:

isn't VMV Inc now Mental Kicks? They recently got a FSR restock of Space Jams, come on really?
I read the former owner of ISS's Bio, "Steve" and in 200? he came across a FSR of concords from 1996..If Im not mistaken it was somewhere in South America. Finishline also just had a pretty good restock on concords all most a year later. All it takes is a "lost" or "forgotten" stock. I worked at Shoe Canival in 1997, my boss hid a pair of $400 Rockport Gortex for a future clearance purchase, lmao. He ended up only paying like $14.00...People are like that everywhere.

i wouldnt even give these shady web sites a look .

just play it safe . order from NDC , FNL , Footlocker , champs , eastbay etc , etc

or if not then go buy them at a store on release date fair and square .

Why sit here and beat you self with a hammer trying to cop these sneakers off websites and " hope " you get an authentic product?

only web site i will ever buy ANY type of sneaker from is Flight Club . Other than that its going to be the big ones listed .

these websites sell fake j's because people are still buying from them . just do it right the first time and get it from a legit retailer .

Back
Top Bottom