Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

Dude is paid. 
I doubt the numbers he claims. 

Remember their Universal deal?  They get the majority of their royalties and sales.  And that was from back in the 90's.  

Before Juve and BG were going gold out of the trunk of cars. 

Dude is paid. 
I doubt the numbers he claims. 

Remember their Universal deal?  They get the majority of their royalties and sales.  And that was from back in the 90's.  

Before Juve and BG were going gold out of the trunk of cars. 

Yea you can buy an 8 mill car when you don't pay producers $ and the rest of the people you owe. True he is called stunna for that but its annoying now.

Yea you can buy an 8 mill car when you don't pay producers $ and the rest of the people you owe. True he is called stunna for that but its annoying now.

number 1 hustler
pimp.gif

didnt he pay the hot boys 100gs collectively?
laugh.gif

I'm of the opinion that is you are really holding money, you don't need to floss or brag. I'd have better things to do with my time rather that talk about how muh money I have. Really ignorant.

I'm of the opinion that is you are really holding money, you don't need to floss or brag. I'd have better things to do with my time rather that talk about how muh money I have. Really ignorant.

C'mon now...

You know Slim sat his little brother down a long time ago on some "don't even work your brain" type of convo and told dude just go and be the face and mascot of the label while Slim did all of the planning. It's Birdman's job to stunt.

C'mon now...

You know Slim sat his little brother down a long time ago on some "don't even work your brain" type of convo and told dude just go and be the face and mascot of the label while Slim did all of the planning. It's Birdman's job to stunt.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

d7b16b18f46e454a7a5ad36ce2dbc9348ff4d160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom