Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Yea you can buy an 8 mill car when you don't pay producers $ and the rest of the people you owe. True he is called stunna for that but its annoying now.

d7b16b18f46e454a7a5ad36ce2dbc9348ff4d160.jpg

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

C'mon now...

You know Slim sat his little brother down a long time ago on some "don't even work your brain" type of convo and told dude just go and be the face and mascot of the label while Slim did all of the planning. It's Birdman's job to stunt.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

C'mon now...

You know Slim sat his little brother down a long time ago on some "don't even work your brain" type of convo and told dude just go and be the face and mascot of the label while Slim did all of the planning. It's Birdman's job to stunt.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Yea you can buy an 8 mill car when you don't pay producers $ and the rest of the people you owe. True he is called stunna for that but its annoying now.

why is dude hover handing in this? terrible u jelly pic

Originally Posted by yungchris504

why is dude hover handing in this? terrible u jelly pic

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.
They're probably already watching him.................waiting on him to slip.
word. just building the case. makes it easier to bring in/down weezy to make said "case" look more impressive.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They already got Wayne tho.

Thats what this I Am Still Music Tour is for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.
They're probably already watching him.................waiting on him to slip.
word. just building the case. makes it easier to bring in/down weezy to make said "case" look more impressive.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They already got Wayne tho.

Thats what this I Am Still Music Tour is for
laugh.gif

Im tryna be in YMCMB just to ride in the Maybach

30t6p3b.gif
at me for saying the most groupiest @@@# ever but #respect
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll get one someday

Im tryna be in YMCMB just to ride in the Maybach

30t6p3b.gif
at me for saying the most groupiest @@@# ever but #respect
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll get one someday

This is truly what people like to see nowadays and it's sad. To be a trickster and con is somehow looked upon as boss. I guess that's why Donald Trump is taken serious as a presidential candidate. 
30t6p3b.gif

This is truly what people like to see nowadays and it's sad. To be a trickster and con is somehow looked upon as boss. I guess that's why Donald Trump is taken serious as a presidential candidate. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom