Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

846113690.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
 im crying right now

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

If you got that much money why you stressin about what a magazine has to say?

I dunno if he ever wants to legitimately venture into the higher echelons of business (no oil company)....but Forbes recognition really speaks towards your ability to generate wealth. Wealth Generation = brand name in the business community...... This is the same reason why Trump fights so hard to keep his numbers high. I swear he is overvalued
laugh.gif

If he just wants to do this rap @@%%, then he really shouldn't care.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

If you got that much money why you stressin about what a magazine has to say?

I dunno if he ever wants to legitimately venture into the higher echelons of business (no oil company)....but Forbes recognition really speaks towards your ability to generate wealth. Wealth Generation = brand name in the business community...... This is the same reason why Trump fights so hard to keep his numbers high. I swear he is overvalued
laugh.gif

If he just wants to do this rap @@%%, then he really shouldn't care.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.
They're probably already watching him.................waiting on him to slip.

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.

Originally Posted by pip777

word. just building the case. makes it easier to bring in/down weezy to make said "case" look more impressive.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

word. just building the case. makes it easier to bring in/down weezy to make said "case" look more impressive.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

10 mil for a car tho smh

these entertainers get paid too much money to the point were they don't know what to do with it

10 mil for a car tho smh

these entertainers get paid too much money to the point were they don't know what to do with it

gettin feature film money

Spoiler [+]
279328479.jpg

Spoiler [+]
sorry if Im late

gettin feature film money

Spoiler [+]
279328479.jpg

Spoiler [+]
sorry if Im late

Back
Top Bottom