Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

10 Million for a car. Dumb S.O.B

That's so many Lambos
laugh.gif

That's 250 Dodge Charger RT/SRTs. DAMN!

10 Million for a car. Dumb S.O.B

That's so many Lambos
laugh.gif

That's 250 Dodge Charger RT/SRTs. DAMN!

i dont know why these guys want a huge number so much

you only live like ~80 years. youre not gonna spend all that.

like those other dues that have 60 billions. what do.

i'd be good with 5 - 10 mill.

semi-salty.

i dont know why these guys want a huge number so much

you only live like ~80 years. youre not gonna spend all that.

like those other dues that have 60 billions. what do.

i'd be good with 5 - 10 mill.

semi-salty.

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.

He talks and flaunts too much...at this point is like he is asking for the feds to pay him a visit if all that money ain't legit.

salt-e....gimme dat Birdman money. I'll show u how to spend it all...And besides. Baby aint the one with all the money. Who yall REALLY need to be focusing on is his brother Slim. Yall NEVER see this cat on the cameras. He's NEVER spendin that dough. He doesn't wear the flashy jewelry. He in the cut stackin that money up.

salt-e....gimme dat Birdman money. I'll show u how to spend it all...And besides. Baby aint the one with all the money. Who yall REALLY need to be focusing on is his brother Slim. Yall NEVER see this cat on the cameras. He's NEVER spendin that dough. He doesn't wear the flashy jewelry. He in the cut stackin that money up.

Back
Top Bottom