Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one has posted this yet...

He's not wrong on this one. Many black men do view having a white partner as a status symbol. And I say that as a black man who is married to a white woman.

I never thought Nick was right. Dude went full blown "We wuz Kangz" with the tinfoil hat. Now all those people's are out of jobs because Nick bought books from some guy selling incense and oils. You can be corny and woke. Nick is a prime example. How you gonna call white people inferior and have mulatto children?

Because he knows the power of melanin? Most FBA have white in their genes. SO what are you even saying? NICK been talking about this for a long time. To say he just bought books and incenses oils from a random guy is only proving your true ignorance. A black man GAINS knowledge of self and you just can’t accept it HUH? “YOU want to hide something from a black man? Put it in a book.”

But you wanna shame him for studying black history?

Are you even black? NO! ARE you Jewish? NO!

So stay away from this thread.

He's not wrong on this one. Many black men do view having a white partner as a status symbol. And I say that as a black man who is married to a white woman.
While I do not begrudge interracial relationships, I do take issue with those like Ben Carson, Shelby Steele, Clarence Thomas, who tend to believe that somehow they’ve married UP, by being with white women. They’ll deny it by suggesting love and education as the main factors, but social status, racism and white privilege tells the true story.

While I do not begrudge interracial relationships, I do take issue with those like Ben Carson, Shelby Steele, Clarence Thomas, who tend to believe that somehow they’ve married UP, by being with white women. They’ll deny it by suggesting love and education as the main factors, but social status, racism and white privilege tells the true story.
Can't stand those types that don't stay true to themselves. You should know you're marrying a black man and anything that comes with that. Ben Carson's wife is black though.

Can't stand those types that don't stay true to themselves. You should know you're marrying a black man and anything that comes with that. Ben Carson's wife is black though.
Ben Carson was a typo, good looking out!

You could replace black with non-white and that statement will still remain true.

Because he knows the power of melanin? Most FBA have white in their genes. SO what are you even saying? NICK been talking about this for a long time. To say he just bought books and incenses oils from a random guy is only proving your true ignorance. A black man GAINS knowledge of self and you just can’t accept it HUH? “YOU want to hide something from a black man? Put it in a book.”

But you wanna shame him for studying black history?

Are you even black? NO! ARE you Jewish? NO!

So stay away from this thread.

I'm black if it matters.

I never thought Nick was right. Dude went full blown "We wuz Kangz" with the tinfoil hat. Now all those people's are out of jobs because Nick bought books from some guy selling incense and oils. You can be corny and woke. Nick is a prime example. How you gonna call white people inferior and have mulatto children?
You said all if this to insult Black people on the low, correct? I’d have more respect for your beliefs if you simply said that you hate Black people, and that you are a racist like JRepp23 JRepp23 .

You said all if this to insult Black people on the low, correct? I’d have more respect for your beliefs if you simply said that you hate Black people, and that you are a racist like JRepp23 JRepp23 .
No. Just because I disagree with him doesn't mean that I hate black people. I'm black

No, but based on the way they portray themselves, being a conservative black means being a cornball that hates their own race and will do their damnest to let you know it. They don’t mind doing or saying damaging things to their race in hopes of assimilating.
Try thinking of what there life has been like. Black people tell you that you talk white because you speak correctly or because of how you dress or your taste in music. Maybe it's not assimilation and it's just not wanting to be associated with the negative images that are associated with blackness.

Try thinking of what there life has been like. Black people tell you that you talk white because you speak correctly or because of how you dress or your taste in music. Maybe it's not assimilation and it's just not wanting to be associated with the negative images that are associated with blackness.
The way in which u just described this is indeed assimilation. Dressing a certain way and liking certain types of music doesn't make u any more or less Black. That's an microaggressive pov, and there is a difference between "talking white" & talking correctly.

Why do some ppl in the u.s. view mulatto as offensive?

"The English term mulatto is derived from the Spanish and Portuguese mulato. The origin of mulato is uncertain, though it may derive from Portuguese mula (from the Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey.[6][7] The Real Academia Española traces its origin to mulo in the sense of hybridity; originally used to refer to any mixed race person.[8]"

It's a term derived out of racial purity.
People benefit from these systems then turn around and act like they are unaware.
Another benefit if white supremacy is the ability to be oblivious to the obvious when it suits them

The way in which u just described this is indeed assimilation. Dressing a certain way and liking certain types of music doesn't make u any more or less Black. That's an microaggressive pov, and there is a difference between "talking white" & talking correctly.
Ain't no such thing as talking black or white or any other race. This type of thinking will keep black people from progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom