Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's true that Hollywood was founded by nearly all Jewish people, but like all industries, the people who start it aren't necessarily still running it 100 years later. (The mob isn't running Las Vegas anymore either, also a takeover of large multinational corporations.)

There's actually a very excellent book called "An Empire of their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood" (Amazon product ASIN 0385265573) which goes into a lot of detail about how the industry came about. In a nutshell, they were escaping not only persecution out East but also Edison's film company -- speaking of mobs -- and it was just a place to build from scratch. All but one of the major film studios started were Jewish run, and because of that, it was a much friendlier atmosphere to Jewish people than a lot of other places in the US.

People sometimes don't really analyze how prejudice works. If you basically don't allow a person to work in a lot of industries due to prejudice policies or Jim Crow laws or whatever, then the few remaining jobs left will be the ones they all end up doing because you (as the majority) have done that. Jewish people were prevented from doing a lot of jobs in the early 1900's, but because film was new, and was viewed as extremely blue-collar and "common" (high society went to the theatre, low society went to the nickelodeons), that was an option. It wasn't anything about film particularly that attracted Jewish people, it was because the majority was preventing them from working in a lot of other industries. So what are you going to do?

What remains today is what even Jon Stewart called "an overrepresentation", meaning there's a higher percentage of Jewish people working in Hollywood than in the population at large, but that doesn't translate into "running" or "controlling", especially not today. There's also an "overrepresentation" of gay people in Hollywood for a lot of the same reasons, it's more liberal and accepting, and therefore is an attractive option to move there. You gonna go live in southern Alabama, or you gonna run to California? Where are you less likely to be harassed? Any place that has less hostility towards a minority group is going to attract those groups, which in turn enlarges the population of those groups in a cyclical fashion. That's just humanities 101."

NickelodeonEntrance.jpg

this making me mad
dont nobody post statements when they taking pics with racists
all day long
people happily take pics with trump
members of the kkk
and other folks
dont nobody gotta try and clean up anything then
im legit mad
I been mad, because we are the reason that racism still exists.

Right JRepp23 JRepp23 ?

Do eastern Europeans, Jews not feel like this is oppressive?

With them it's simply a name change to blend in.
Blackness cannot be hidden.

This public humiliation of black celebs is old and tired.
This is why I LOVE Muhammad Ali.

He never apologized for a damned thing he did, nor said.

Cat's need to recognize and learn.

this making me mad
dont nobody post statements when they taking pics with racists
all day long
people happily take pics with trump
members of the kkk
and other folks
dont nobody gotta try and clean up anything then
im legit mad

examples? im assuming folks takin pictures with trump/kkk belong to a certain demographic. what they gonna apologize for

**** a picture
What about corporations that openly contributing to that mans campaign
We all know the places and yet I still see cars lined out the lot to get their double doubles and/or chick fil a nuggets

we don’t keep that same energy to hit them where it counts

I just pray we show up in November and and least get that dude out of office in November

Watched that trash greyhound. So much disrespect in that movie. That presentation of a side story is so trash. Tom Hanks signed off on that

Things Jews were blamed for in the entertainment industry: Too many gays, too many negroes, too many communists.

Watched that trash greyhound. So much disrespect in that movie. That presentation of a side story is so trash. Tom Hanks signed off on that
Every time I see this mentioned I'm like damn a lot of ppl are watching a bus movie.

Come to see this is that tugboat yellow submarine WW2 Tom Hank's flick.

Every time I see this mentioned I'm like damn a lot of ppl are watching a bus movie.

Come to see this is that tugboat yellow submarine WW2 Tom Hank's flick.
Yup pretty much.

But first you gon depict black men as servants and then cant even give the man a proper burial

Pissed me off

"It's true that Hollywood was founded by nearly all Jewish people, but like all industries, the people who start it aren't necessarily still running it 100 years later. (The mob isn't running Las Vegas anymore either, also a takeover of large multinational corporations.)

There's actually a very excellent book called "An Empire of their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood" (Amazon product ASIN 0385265573) which goes into a lot of detail about how the industry came about. In a nutshell, they were escaping not only persecution out East but also Edison's film company -- speaking of mobs -- and it was just a place to build from scratch. All but one of the major film studios started were Jewish run, and because of that, it was a much friendlier atmosphere to Jewish people than a lot of other places in the US.

People sometimes don't really analyze how prejudice works. If you basically don't allow a person to work in a lot of industries due to prejudice policies or Jim Crow laws or whatever, then the few remaining jobs left will be the ones they all end up doing because you (as the majority) have done that. Jewish people were prevented from doing a lot of jobs in the early 1900's, but because film was new, and was viewed as extremely blue-collar and "common" (high society went to the theatre, low society went to the nickelodeons), that was an option. It wasn't anything about film particularly that attracted Jewish people, it was because the majority was preventing them from working in a lot of other industries. So what are you going to do?

What remains today is what even Jon Stewart called "an overrepresentation", meaning there's a higher percentage of Jewish people working in Hollywood than in the population at large, but that doesn't translate into "running" or "controlling", especially not today. There's also an "overrepresentation" of gay people in Hollywood for a lot of the same reasons, it's more liberal and accepting, and therefore is an attractive option to move there. You gonna go live in southern Alabama, or you gonna run to California? Where are you less likely to be harassed? Any place that has less hostility towards a minority group is going to attract those groups, which in turn enlarges the population of those groups in a cyclical fashion. That's just humanities 101."
White supremacist been letting this get off forever while they keep running **** behind the scenes like everything else. Good ol divide and conquer and we still fall for it.

White supremacist been letting this get off forever while they keep running **** behind the scenes like everything else. Good ol divide and conquer and we still fall for it.

I recently learned (yesterday to be exact :lol: ) that the only reason there are so many Jewish people in banking is because that's one of the only jobs they allowed them to have back in the day.

Everything goes back to you know who discriminating against people they deem beneath them.

I listened to the clips that apparently got him in trouble and I think that maybe they were gonna let him go regardless/eventually and this was an easy way to do that

he kind of handed his demise to them and made it easy.

Nick Cannon has fallen into one of the oldest conundrums with one of the easiest answers.

"No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. "

Matthew 6:24

nick-cannon-feat.jpg

What I love about this post is that I am now wondering if some people are going to take Stephen Miller (Trump's immigration adviser) as an example of Jewish racism 70 years from now, even though we all know his family publicly repudiated him.

How many of y'all want to be judged in the future by what Candace Owens is saying today?

It's 2090, the demographic projection models of 2010 have held up and white people are now less than 50% of the US population. Somewhere on the web 10.0, an anonymous hologram comments on a virtual reality platform dedicated to white culture "All Black people were sambos anyway and they loved us at the top" *proceeds to post pro-white quotes from Paris Denard, Sheriff Clarke, and @aepps20.* Unanimous approval ensues.

I said this on the other thread, it is time for us to state that White people who happen to be jewish, are the ones who have benefitted through white supremacy in america, all while being jewish. They use the same methods of segregation in NYC, that white southerners used in the south under jim crow. While those were supposed christians in the south, it just goes to show how whiteness enters the game, even while jewish. I do not want to slam the whole religion, due to the infiltration of white people who are looking to oppress others, while claiming to be victims as well.

What I love about this post is that I am now wondering if some people are going to take Stephen Miller (Trump's immigration adviser) as an example of Jewish racism 70 years from now, even though we all know his family publicly repudiated him.

How many of y'all want to be judged in the future by what Candace Owens is saying today?

It's 2090, the demographic projection models of 2010 have held up and white people are now less than 50% of the US population. Somewhere on the web 10.0, an anonymous hologram comments on a virtual reality platform dedicated to white culture "All Black people were sambos anyway and they loved us at the top" *proceeds to post pro-white quotes from Paris Denard, Sheriff Clarke, and @aepps20.* Unanimous approval ensues.
This is an very important point.

And as someone who taught Intro Stats for years, these arguments bug the hell outta me. Dudes are trying to claim that either most Jews are complicit in white supremacy, or the central tendency of the Jewish American community have been to oppressively hostile against black American. To argue this, they cherry pick a few examples thinking that they think proves some "jews are against black people" argument, but it does not, it just proves that there have been Jewish bad actors. It is like looking at a scatter point, and instead of using the mean, median or even th mode to speak on central tendency, or looking at the line of best fit to make the analysis, they use outliers and cherry pick observations. And like AEA18 AEA18 pointed out, some of the examples some dudes use are off the mark because it ignores historical context. There is a laziness to these type of argument I can not respect.

People are using the same logic white supremacist use against black people and Jewish people. Finding only examples that back up their point, then ascribing it of millions of people. It is confirmation bias disguised as exposing some unknown truth.

Like you said, dudes would flip out if people like Owens, Clarke, Dennard, Carson, and other buffoons were held up as examples of the feelings and actions of most black people decades from now.

Last edited:
This is an very important point.

And as someone who taught Intro Stats for years, these arguments bug the hell outta me. Dudes are trying to claim that either most Jews are complicit in white supremacy, or the central tendency of the Jewish American community have been to oppressively hostile against black American. To argue this, they cherry pick a few examples thinking that they think proves some "jews are against black people" argument, but it does not, it just proves that there have been Jewish bad actors. It is like looking at a scatter point, and instead of using the mean, median or even th mode to speak on central tendency, or looking at the line of best fit to make the analysis, they use outliers and cherry pick observations. And like AEA18 AEA18 pointed out, some of the examples some dudes use are off the mark because it ignores historical context. There is a laziness to these type of argument I can not respect.

People are using the same logic white supremacist use against black people and Jewish people. Finding only examples that back up their point, then ascribing it of millions of people. It is confirmation bias disguised as exposing some unknown truth.

Like you said, dudes would flip out if people like Owens, Clarke, Dennard, Carson, and other buffoons were held up as examples of the feelings and actions of most black people decades from now.
I agree with this but I dont mind those cherry picked examples being used when ppl want to go off and call Nick Cannon antisemitic (also Ice Cube and SJax now?) and completely write him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom