Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try thinking of what there life has been like. Black people tell you that you talk white because you speak correctly or because of how you dress or your taste in music. Maybe it's not assimilation and it's just not wanting to be associated with the negative images that are associated with blackness.
Speaking in a clear and concise manner does not make you sound white. This is only brought up when concerning american english. Most white americans cannot speak a language outside of american english, so they should not be the barometer for anything concerning exceptionalism, especially in regard to intellectual pursuits. We do know that they were crawling upon all fours, while painting themselves blue, when Black people had thriving arts and culture, sciences going on in and around the African continent. Also do not forget, they’d have no music to speak of, it were not for US.

Ain't no such thing as talking black or white or any other race. This type of thinking will keep black people from progressing.
Wrong, because there is such a thing as talking white. Simply listen to trump.

The way in which u just described this is indeed assimilation. Dressing a certain way and liking certain types of music doesn't make u any more or less Black. That's an microaggressive pov, and there is a difference between "talking white" & talking correctly.

to you, what does talking white vs talking correctly sound like?

Ain't no such thing as talking black or white or any other race. This type of thinking will keep black people from progressing.
to you, what does talking white vs talking correctly sound like?
Nah there is a major difference. Kanye West a great example of this:

Talking Proper (Sounds like he grew up reading books and his parents correcting his grammar):

^Here he's being himself.

Talking "White" (Sounds like an emasculated white man):

^Here he's talking to come off "un-intimidating" to a white audience. He's literally mastered the white voice. It's gross.

There is a such thing.
AAVE or ebonics.
Pigeon English/Broken English or Patois
There were complete German towns in Texas.
Up speaking / Valley Girl
Lots of communities on all sides of the racial spectrum with their own dialect.

Even American English was purposely created to be culturally different from Brittish English.

Language is very much apart of cultural heritage and tradition.

Talking "white" is definitely a statement of class and is subjective.

\#KHU
Try thinking of what there life has been like. Black people tell you that you talk white because you speak correctly or because of how you dress or your taste in music. Maybe it's not assimilation and it's just not wanting to be associated with the negative images that are associated with blackness.
I don't think you understand the hypocrisy of your post but cool.

Nah there is a major difference. Kanye West a great example of this:

Talking Proper (Sounds like he grew up reading books and his parents correcting his grammar):

^Here he's being himself.

Talking "White" (Sounds like an emasculated white man):

^Here he's talking to come off "un-intimidating" to a white audience. He's literally mastered the white voice. It's gross.

I think the majority of people conflates the two but I agree.

Wrong, because there is such a thing as talking white. Simply listen to trump.
Your response was pure nonsense here. Just listen to Trump. Now you are just sounding like your angry and looking for someone to blame.

Speaking in a clear and concise manner does not make you sound white. This is only brought up when concerning american english. Most white americans cannot speak a language outside of american english, so they should not be the barometer for anything concerning exceptionalism, especially in regard to intellectual pursuits. We do know that they were crawling upon all fours, while painting themselves blue, when Black people had thriving arts and culture, sciences going on in and around the African continent. Also do not forget, they’d have no music to speak of, it were not for US.
Majority of Africans have 2% Neanderthal DNA. So while they were crawling on all fours we still was nasty enough to **** em.

There is a such thing.
AAVE or ebonics.
Pigeon English/Broken English or Patois
There were complete German towns in Texas.
Up speaking / Valley Girl
Lots of communities on all sides of the racial spectrum with their own dialect.

Even American English was purposely created to be culturally different from Brittish English.

Language is very much apart of cultural heritage and tradition.

Talking "white" is definitely a statement of class and is subjective.
It is, but I don't define it as talking "white". I'd rather use "proper".

Whats speaking correctly? White?

So you admit that you don’t do the same things yo avg black person does? Nothing is wrong with that at all. But it’s clear you didn’t grow up the same way as many of us have. You
You’re not qualified to have this convo, most likely you already picked the side you’re riding for.

Your response was pure nonsense here. Just listen to Trump. Now you are just sounding like your angry and looking for someone to blame.
So, white privilege doesn’t exist now? White supremacy is simply an illusion now? Name one place where those who’ve called themselves white have colonized, with their leaving the indigenous people of that land, better off than when whence they came. Name one, and trump sounds like a complete idiot when he speaks.

I never thought Nick was right. Dude went full blown "We wuz Kangz" with the tinfoil hat. Now all those people's are out of jobs because Nick bought books from some guy selling incense and oils. You can be corny and woke. Nick is a prime example. How you gonna call white people inferior and have mulatto children?
U know Mariah is black right

It is, but I don't define it as talking "white". I'd rather use "proper".
I agree that there is a difference between white and proper English. It's subjective and gets mistaken or mislabeled as talking white due to proximity to perceived priveledge.

Last edited:

There’s negative images, and then there’s everything black, the latter which is often what they’re rallying against, anything and everything black. They would dip themselves head to toe in white paint if they could.

I never thought Nick was right. Dude went full blown "We wuz Kangz" with the tinfoil hat. Now all those people's are out of jobs because Nick bought books from some guy selling incense and oils. You can be corny and woke. Nick is a prime example. How you gonna call white people inferior and have mulatto children?
oh ****, wr wr the way he used "mulatto" definitely sounded derogatory :lol:

Whats speaking correctly? White?

So you admit that you don’t do the same things yo avg black person does? Nothing is wrong with that at all. But it’s clear you didn’t grow up the same way as many of us have. You
You’re not qualified to have this convo, most likely you already picked the side you’re riding for.
I never said that. I don't know how y'all was raised but I never said anything about myself. Who are you to dismiss someone's opinion from a conversation. The side I ride for is don't trust these black entertainers that have been selling you out and have your own opinion.

U know Mariah is black right
Mariah Carey is mixed
6A01C0B8-9EB4-4978-B493-80AB22C847E8.png

News flash buddy. 1 drop rule is BS and promotes racial superiority. If you're mixed you're not black you're not white you're both. Nick spewed all that nonsense out of his mouth and went home and kissed his white kids goodnight.

Mariah Carey is mixed
6A01C0B8-9EB4-4978-B493-80AB22C847E8.png

News flash buddy. 1 drop rule is BS and promotes racial superiority. If you're mixed you're not black you're not white you're both. Nick spewed all that nonsense out of his mouth and went home and kissed his white kids goodnight.
See how i know you ignorant.

Just to prove a point the 1 drop rule is bull but to get your jab in at Nick all of a sudden his black kids are white.

Before you called them mulatto. Now they white.

See how i know you ignorant.

Just to prove a point the 1 drop rule is bull but to get your jab in at Nick all of a sudden his black kids are white.

Before you called them mulatto. Now they white.
I was joking but stand by what I said. His kids are mixed though if that changes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom