Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that. I don't know how y'all was raised but I never said anything about myself. Who are you to dismiss someone's opinion from a conversation. The side I ride for is don't trust these black entertainers that have been selling you out and have your own opinion.

You sold yourself out!

So what I’m saying isn’t my own opinion?

Keep showing your true colors.

Waste of melanin.

Mariah Carey is mixed
6A01C0B8-9EB4-4978-B493-80AB22C847E8.png

News flash buddy. 1 drop rule is BS and promotes racial superiority. If you're mixed you're not black you're not white you're both. Nick spewed all that nonsense out of his mouth and went home and kissed his white kids goodnight.
You are one of those, ‘eh? You do realize that white people invented the term “mixed”, as well, in order to determine white supremacy, right?

You sold yourself out!

So what I’m saying isn’t my own opinion?

Keep showing your true colors.

Waste of melanin.
I haven't heard your opinion at all. All you've done is insult me and dismissed my mine. All I did was share that Nick Cannon is a cornball. A woke cornball but still a cornball. He said himself that Viacom " have been mistreating and robbing our community for years, underpaying talent on their biggest brands like Love & Hip Hop, all of BET programming and of course, Wild 'N Out," . Why is he only saying this after they fired him? Seems to me like he's been ignoring it because they were writing those big checks and now that they stopped he wants to blow the whistle.

This is the same guy that dressed up like this
1595201432347.png

And dropped a album called "White People Party Music"

Mariah Carey is mixed
6A01C0B8-9EB4-4978-B493-80AB22C847E8.png

News flash buddy. 1 drop rule is BS and promotes racial superiority. If you're mixed you're not black you're not white you're both. Nick spewed all that nonsense out of his mouth and went home and kissed his white kids goodnight.

If Mariah Carey is "mixed" because she has a black father and a white mother then what would you call this guy...

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

If Mariah Carey is "mixed" because she has a black father and a white mother then what would you call this guy...

President_Barack_Obama.jpg
Eh, Mariah & her siblings r off white, and being her pops was probably half black. So he's *she's probably like a quarter. Obama Black though. there's no ambiguity there. Half Black ppl are Black. Yeah u biracial, but u black.

Last edited:
Malcolm X, Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks, Muhammad Ali, James Brown, Bob Marley, all mixed, not Black, correct? I just want to get this straight.
Dude is sounding like this "hotep" character on Dear White People that had some real venom for mixed black folk.

Just waiting for dude to show his hand.

all the black people he got working on wild n' out, and poof up in smoke because Nick Canon was reading too many books he bough from a dudes wearing Egyptian cos play in times square. :lol:

Hoteps and Black Israelites raises many good points but get somethings wrong, according to more recent academic work. These two groups are right to shun the hegemonic narratives of 19th and early and mid 20th century History which still lives on as pop history.

I don’t think Viacom should have fired him and if anything, I wish he had been given more latitude to talk about about his beliefs on his Morning Show on Power 106. The banter on most morning drive time shows is trash. Whether it’s urban radio or other genres the banter between the DJs is basically “men are horny” and “women shop too much.” Give me some bombast in the morning for goodness sake.

Walter_Francis_White.jpg

do ur research on walter francis white
and stop spouting ignorant dumb ****
when it comes to our people
u can do it on anything else
just not when it comes to US

yes
he just looks and can pass for white
whats ur point
this is some one drop rule bs.
Walter_Francis_White.jpg

do ur research on walter francis white
and stop spouting ignorant dumb ****
when it comes to our people
u can do it on anything else
just not when it comes to US
"Of his 32 great-great-great-grandparents, only five were black, and the other 27 were white. All members of his immediate family had fair skin, and his mother, Madeline, was also blue-eyed and blond."

Man he's white too.

All those people are mixed people that identified as black and history has identified them as black. But they are all technically mixed.

All those people are mixed people that identified as black and history has identified them as black. But they are all technically mixed.
You keep saying technically mixed like mixed is recognized as any sort of identifiable label.

When you fit the description its not 20 something mixed male. Eye witnesses don't remember mixed persons.

Seems to me you're stance isn't really rooted in a whole lot of anything.

As far as the social construct goes, there is no mixed race.

You keep saying technically mixed like mixed is recognized as any sort of identifiable label.

When you fit the description its not 20 something mixed male. Eye witnesses don't remember mixed persons.

Seems to me you're stance isn't reay rooted in a whole lot of anything.

As far as the social construct goes, there is no mixed race.
According to eyewitnesses I am a drug dealer with zero degrees.

People should think of themselves as they are, not how society views them.

According to eyewitnesses I am a drug dealer with zero degrees.

People should think of themselves as they are, not how society views them.
This is how we got Rachel Dolezal.

Transracial right around the corner.

Mixed people are black AND white.
If we really calling them mixed they're neither. If y'all want to be technical now.

You cant have it both ways.

The color purple isn't red AND blue. It is the product of red and blue. Something new, different from its predecessors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom