Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

When do yall think the next generation iphone will come to verizon?
i give it 6 months after the AT&A version

so they'll always be half a year behind on iPhones? 
Dont take that quote as that.  He has no idea.  I believe the new lte iphone will come out the same time At&t 4g does.  Fact of the matter is Verizon is changing their early upgrade to get everyone to get this iphone which Verizon admitted they wanted to get out since customers want it. Then drop the new one around july then force verizon customers to pay even more to upgrade.  Its a win win for verizon not to mention analyst predict 8-12 million cdma phones will go through verizon and the rest overseas so im sure they can just use these few million then discount the remaining stock once the new one releases
they are????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
INFO???

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yeah verizon probably would. But I just don't see apple having an update to the CDMA being ready in 2011. Yeah it could happen, but I would be very shocked. Being 6 months after the Att version for now would make the most sense. I'm sure the last thing apple wants is to rush a product update out while the CDMA is still new to them. Atennagate last summer is mostly forgotten now, but at the time it was huge. They don't need another issue like that especially being new to the technology.

I just think they'll be careful and release an update over time. Maybe the white iPhone drops later this year for em. Who knows.

I hope your right. The first Droid Motorola and Verizon put out was awesome from a quality standpoint, the X and the 2 not so much.

The reason I'm excited is while I'm not a Apple fan they do make a quality product.  The Droid X felt rushed.

Yeah verizon probably would. But I just don't see apple having an update to the CDMA being ready in 2011. Yeah it could happen, but I would be very shocked. Being 6 months after the Att version for now would make the most sense. I'm sure the last thing apple wants is to rush a product update out while the CDMA is still new to them. Atennagate last summer is mostly forgotten now, but at the time it was huge. They don't need another issue like that especially being new to the technology.

I just think they'll be careful and release an update over time. Maybe the white iPhone drops later this year for em. Who knows.

I hope your right. The first Droid Motorola and Verizon put out was awesome from a quality standpoint, the X and the 2 not so much.

The reason I'm excited is while I'm not a Apple fan they do make a quality product.  The Droid X felt rushed.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The x was rushed IMO as well. I still love it more than any other smartphone I've ever had. I hate the physical buttons and I'm actually tired of the huge screen. I'm gonna have the iPhone and alternate between both devices.

The x was rushed IMO as well. I still love it more than any other smartphone I've ever had. I hate the physical buttons and I'm actually tired of the huge screen. I'm gonna have the iPhone and alternate between both devices.

verizon................cdma network. cant do voice and data at the same time, only downside. im good with att

verizon................cdma network. cant do voice and data at the same time, only downside. im good with att

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Those currently with iPhones... whats your experience with push gmail?

i get my emails instantly 70% of the time. not a big deal that it isnt instant like my black berry, i dont usually get important emails.

i get my emails instantly 70% of the time. not a big deal that it isnt instant like my black berry, i dont usually get important emails.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Actually if you set up your gmail via MS Exchange on your iPhone you get all of your mail pushed instantly just like BB. I sometimes get it before it hits the gmail on my comp. But never a lag.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Actually if you set up your gmail via MS Exchange on your iPhone you get all of your mail pushed instantly just like BB. I sometimes get it before it hits the gmail on my comp. But never a lag.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

How often do you talk and look something up on the internet?
Better coverage>talk/data at the same time

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So what if your using the the hotspot feature on the iphone to your laptop and try to make a call or someone calls you, so what ever your surfing on your laptop will have to put on hold so you can talk to that person over the phone.

Please if you don't know nothing about Wireless Cellular Technology, shut your mouth up.

So what if your using the the hotspot feature on the iphone to your laptop and try to make a call or someone calls you, so what ever your surfing on your laptop will have to put on hold so you can talk to that person over the phone.

Please if you don't know nothing about Wireless Cellular Technology, shut your mouth up.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Funny, thats the exact same thing you said in this thread earlier.  Please, get something new.
"Don't know nothing"

I see you spent more time worrying about Wireless Cellular Technology than education, huh?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Funny, thats the exact same thing you said in this thread earlier.  Please, get something new.
"Don't know nothing"

I see you spent more time worrying about Wireless Cellular Technology than education, huh?

I'm doing Iphone for work Thunderbolt for personal. I know the Motorolas have better specs but HTC's are just better Android phones period.

Sense isn't as buggy

I'm doing Iphone for work Thunderbolt for personal. I know the Motorolas have better specs but HTC's are just better Android phones period.

Sense isn't as buggy

I work for Verizon and im extremely upset we didnt come out with an LTE version. Typical apple to release an already outdated device when 4g phones are coming soon. I myself have a mac but would rather have a 4g lte droid than an iphone 4. But every customer thinks this phone is better than any phone in the market and will outsell our lte phones which is sad. And to answer most of everyones questions about att getting a iphone 5 it doesnt really matter since atts 4g is non existent at this point and wont be ready by the time apple releases their iphone5. So VZW wont sweat that. Even so we're known for getting phones late for example, blackberry curve, bold, palm pre etc.

I work for Verizon and im extremely upset we didnt come out with an LTE version. Typical apple to release an already outdated device when 4g phones are coming soon. I myself have a mac but would rather have a 4g lte droid than an iphone 4. But every customer thinks this phone is better than any phone in the market and will outsell our lte phones which is sad. And to answer most of everyones questions about att getting a iphone 5 it doesnt really matter since atts 4g is non existent at this point and wont be ready by the time apple releases their iphone5. So VZW wont sweat that. Even so we're known for getting phones late for example, blackberry curve, bold, palm pre etc.

Back
Top Bottom