Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Remember people. You don't cancel with AT&T and then go to Verizon, unless you want a new phone number. if you want to keep your phone number you simply go to Verizon and request to port your number in.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Remember people. You don't cancel with AT&T and then go to Verizon, unless you want a new phone number. if you want to keep your phone number you simply go to Verizon and request to port your number in.

Truth

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Truth

340x.jpg

So...I think theres going to be a product refresh this year... I'd hold off till the summer time ya'll...

So...I think theres going to be a product refresh this year... I'd hold off till the summer time ya'll...

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

This is good for the Big V costumers...

I have a few questions though?

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

iphone will be on sprint by 2012 with 4g for sure.....

iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012...
you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

When verizon gets it, it will loose its "Exclusive" luster.

Only reason people want that phone over android now is because it was only on at&t.......Now that other carriers are going to get it, they will want whatever everybody and every carrier doesnt have.

There is nothing that normal people need to have that android doesnt have and vice versa........android is on big carriers and small carries.

Im not saying android is better or iphone is better (ive had both and i personally prefer android).......but when android takes over the blackberry as the leader in users, the iphone will never catch up no matter what they do

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

Only reason people want that phone over android now is because it was only on at&t.......Now that other carriers are going to get it, they will want whatever everybody and every carrier doesnt have.

There is nothing that normal people need to have that android doesnt have and vice versa........android is on big carriers and small carries.

Im not saying android is better or iphone is better (ive had both and i personally prefer android).......but when android takes over the blackberry as the leader in users, the iphone will never catch up no matter what they do

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
If anything, they'll make something with a bigger screen because people seem to be getting tired of the 3.5 screen & want more screen real estate.
I think some people (believe it or not) want a simple cell phone.  An iphone nano is a great idea for people that want an ipod and a phone in one without 9 million apps slowing it down.
That's just a complete waste of time/money that Apple will not do.

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
If anything, they'll make something with a bigger screen because people seem to be getting tired of the 3.5 screen & want more screen real estate.
I think some people (believe it or not) want a simple cell phone.  An iphone nano is a great idea for people that want an ipod and a phone in one without 9 million apps slowing it down.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

indifferent.gif

Android fan boy in denial. People buy the iPhone because it's an apple product not because it was exclusive to AT&T.

indifferent.gif

Android fan boy in denial. People buy the iPhone because it's an apple product not because it was exclusive to AT&T.

people need to stop comparing iphone to android, it should be iOS vs Android and that race has a different outcome.

people need to stop comparing iphone to android, it should be iOS vs Android and that race has a different outcome.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

indifferent.gif

Android fan boy in denial.

right? 
laugh.gif

why why why is it so serious to them?  
indifferent.gif
 dudes are far worse than mac fanboys IMO 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
^basically, if you looking for a simple cell phone, a iPhone of any sort is not what you should be looking for. 

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
^basically, if you looking for a simple cell phone, a iPhone of any sort is not what you should be looking for. 

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I KNOW RIGHT.......
If we want to get into pure numbers..... There are MORE copies of iOS out and about than Android...... 

Yes android may have the phone sector but there is millions of ipods and ipads running the same OS so it will only further the growth of the iOS brand

indifferent.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I KNOW RIGHT.......
If we want to get into pure numbers..... There are MORE copies of iOS out and about than Android...... 

Yes android may have the phone sector but there is millions of ipods and ipads running the same OS so it will only further the growth of the iOS brand

indifferent.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I KNOW RIGHT.......

I love delusional Android fan boys, they are MUCH worse than Apple, it's funny when I give Android it's praise ( I had a Nexus One after my 3G )but all they see if hate because I like the iPhone better.
like I said before...

BOTTOMLINE:  Verizon customers are loyal to Verizon, they are NOT loyal to Android 

indifferent.gif

right? 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I KNOW RIGHT.......

I love delusional Android fan boys, they are MUCH worse than Apple, it's funny when I give Android it's praise ( I had a Nexus One after my 3G )but all they see if hate because I like the iPhone better.
like I said before...

BOTTOMLINE:  Verizon customers are loyal to Verizon, they are NOT loyal to Android 

Back
Top Bottom