Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

how much do i gotta pay to cancel with AT&T? i heard $350. is that true?

Initially it is $325 I believe and goes down $10 per month 

eek.gif

$325?!!?

ill get it in march after the rush finishes
laugh.gif
what phone do you have now just sell that

i have the Iphone 4. and its goin on ebay as of tonight 
laugh.gif

naw bro Craigslist
It will sell in less than an hour easily on CL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

This is good for the Big V costumers...

I have a few questions though?

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

iphone will be on sprint by 2012 with 4g for sure.....

iphone will take over the game by the end of 2012...
you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Why am I on T-Mobile? 
mad.gif
You have the largest 4G network, can videochat without needing wifi and can use data while making a call. It's gonna be ok bro.

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Why did they say they cant comment on the yearly refresh, does that mean that an iphone is not coming out on Verizon every year??

So the iphone cannot do data and voice at the same time on Verizon? if so.....ATT>>>>>>Verizon

you aren't seriously suggesting that one phone will beat out ALL androids are you 
indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

indifferent.gif
YES because this is only the beginning.....this will only promote growth of the brand....more apps....maybe even a new phone like a nano or something....dont worry it is coming....

Why am I on T-Mobile? 
mad.gif
You have the largest 4G network, can videochat without needing wifi and can use data while making a call. It's gonna be ok bro.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
 yea...we'll see about that one

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Only reason why Apple did this deal was because they're getting killed by Google. Just recently Android passed iPhone in total userbase and marketshare. I still think co-op with Verizon isn't gonna make significant strides for Apple against Googles Android OS. Its a good look for them though.
Originally Posted by thegoat121886

11:25AM Question from Ars Technica: what happens when you're on a call and need to use data?

Dan: Same as a CDMA device.

So... you don't.
laugh.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Q: 'Is the CDMA iPhone exclusive to Verizon?' A: 'It's a multi-year, non exclusive deal.' 

pretty much confirms it'll find its way to Sprint.
Not for at least 2 years...

Could you elaborate on this, Boost?

nerd.gif

Only reason why Apple did this deal was because they're getting killed by Google. Just recently Android passed iPhone in total userbase and marketshare. I still think co-op with Verizon isn't gonna make significant strides for Apple against Googles Android OS. Its a good look for them though.
Originally Posted by thegoat121886

11:25AM Question from Ars Technica: what happens when you're on a call and need to use data?

Dan: Same as a CDMA device.

So... you don't.
laugh.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i wrote:
Q: 'Is the CDMA iPhone exclusive to Verizon?' A: 'It's a multi-year, non exclusive deal.' 

pretty much confirms it'll find its way to Sprint.
Not for at least 2 years...

Could you elaborate on this, Boost?

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
 yea...we'll see about that one

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
If anything, they'll make something with a bigger screen because people seem to be getting tired of the 3.5 screen & want more screen real estate.

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
If anything, they'll make something with a bigger screen because people seem to be getting tired of the 3.5 screen & want more screen real estate.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
I think some people (believe it or not) want a simple cell phone.  An iphone nano is a great idea for people that want an ipod and a phone in one without 9 million apps slowing it down.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPhone nano?
laugh.gif
I think some people (believe it or not) want a simple cell phone.  An iphone nano is a great idea for people that want an ipod and a phone in one without 9 million apps slowing it down.

Why am I on T-Mobile? 
mad.gif
Those phones though. 
-G2

-MT4G

-drawing blanks here... 
grin.gif

Why am I on T-Mobile? 
mad.gif
Those phones though. 
-G2

-MT4G

-drawing blanks here... 
grin.gif

Remember people. You don't cancel with AT&T and then go to Verizon, unless you want a new phone number. if you want to keep your phone number you simply go to Verizon and request to port your number in.

Back
Top Bottom